• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Take Two Fingers Crossed

Decided to announce that we're pretty much bonded [emoji16] I'm looking forward to seeing it deepen and solidify over the coming months.

Now we'll start the process of expanding exercise space, we gave them the rest of the dining room last night and there was some chasing but all friendly and excited.

And Rodney desperately wanted me to vacate my cushion for him to sit on! We think he's doing well so off the meds and see how we go.
cbf9bb33af9d9ee37ecc1e91edd01aba.jpg
1e2cc88d3aa2c4659c90b49770758601.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

In sorry I missed all this! Rodney is very much my type :love: glad it’s going well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha its temporary helicopter ears he hasn't quite recovered from his IV line yet, plus it's been shaved so I'm not sure he wants to show it off [emoji23]

Brilliant. Rodney is very much my type too. Reminds me of my little chocolate fluff Tessie (rip).

Such an interesting thread. Will re read at some point as I will be bonding Tessie's bereved buck Snowflake with a new rabbit (eek).

Awwww I want a Rodney!! [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

We are looking to bond Mischief in the hopefully near future. I wonder if a female Rodney would be too small for him?....

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Rodney is quite dinky although I've always thought of him as a medium sized bun as he's stocky but he's about 2.1kg.

However our first pair were a tiny baby mini rex and a massive English Lop and they adored each other so size isnt usually an issue.

Rodney is quite dinky although I've always thought of him as a medium sized bun as he's stocky but he's about 2.1kg.

However our first pair were a tiny baby mini rex and a massive English Lop and they adored each other so size isnt usually an issue.

Awww how cute! [emoji7]
That is more than half the size of Mischief. My only worry would be that Mischief has an exceptionally big power kick. I worry he would hurt a little bun! xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Love their enclosure! It depends on their personalities as to how much chasing needs to occur. Some females need reminding who is boss. :)

I’m going to dress up in yellow & steal Rodney. I’m just besotted. They look so happy :love:
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I would love to see that!

What's worse is he'll literally follow any human like a little puppy.

Aw aw and awwwww. They are just so lovely. Not only does Rodney remind me of Tessie (rip) but Blossom and Dusty could be sisters!!!

So glad it is all going so well. Lovely to see.

Back