• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello From An Old Member

Hello to you wonderful people on RU.:wave:
I'm Sammy (former PinkBun), Some of you long term members may remember me? I was an inexperienced 15/16yo with a white lionhead doe called Snowy. She became quite well known on this forum and was spoiled rotten by some wonderful members here.
Sadly, Snowy passed away some years ago now but I can assure you in the end she was happy, healthy and free roaming the house.
I took on all of your advice and I have returned today to do the same. I am in the process of getting rabbits (or possibly guinea pigs) again. Luckily, I'm now 24, work full time and live with my boyfriend - Oh how things change over the years!
I just read over (and cringed) at my previous posts and I'm so grateful that you were all so lovely to me. Hopefully I will see some familiar faces! ;)

I hope everyone is staying safe during these rotten times. Thank you for having me!

Regards,
Sammy :D

Last edited:
Back