• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homemade mini breakfast cookies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
I have some in the oven. Made from left over forage crumbs, ground in blender with a few nuggets, used enough grated carrot & apple to moisten it enough to form little balls. Seasoned with fenugreek

Meanwhile I've also ground down forage bits to a powder & put in airlock pack - reckon this might be a wholesome addition to recovery food if they ever need it. Can anyone see issues with this? Its forage they eat both fresh & dried all year so I know it suits my three digestively speaking

I have some in the oven. Made from left over forage crumbs, ground in blender with a few nuggets, used enough grated carrot & apple to moisten it enough to form little balls. Seasoned with fenugreek

Meanwhile I've also ground down forage bits to a powder & put in airlock pack - reckon this might be a wholesome addition to recovery food if they ever need it. Can anyone see issues with this? Its forage they eat both fresh & dried all year so I know it suits my three digestively speaking

they sound delicious :D its about time I made Treacle some more treats. The dried forage sounds good to me ! I bought some extra bags of herbs before Christmas, and dried them in the oven, in case there were none in the shops for a few days. Treacle's highlight of her day, is her fresh herby supper :D

they sound delicious :D its about time I made Treacle some more treats. The dried forage sounds good to me ! I bought some extra bags of herbs before Christmas, and dried them in the oven, in case there were none in the shops for a few days. Treacle's highlight of her day, is her fresh herby supper :D

yay. You should defo get baking for Treacle princess:love: The dried herbs mixed in with our forage year made it smell so lovely

I think it will be fine :)

thanks. Not tried em on J&B yet, Mousey says 6 out of 10

lCbU7sdl.jpg

xLwFOqpl.jpg

cold. Though the smell when they are cooking & cooling drives Joey & Boobly wild. They've just had one each, Joey says they are proper (though lacking jaffa)

Back