• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely baby rabbits

I so agree with your thoughts on social media. I watched some Lennon The Bunny videos in the past and it was horrible. It really bothers me how she's seen as an example of good rabbit care, how people look to her as an 'expert'. I've noticed before, too, how it seems like the most popular rabbits on social media are all single bunnies, and, yes, many are taken to places and go for 'walks'. It really gives people the wrong idea of what rabbits need, like you said.
Had to jump in here :D when I'd decided to get a bunny I googled how to videos and top results were all Lennon The Bunny, even though she annoyed me a bit I binged almost all her videos. Now a few months(4) of having Zeus and even a shorter time of having Athie I know 99% of what she said was utter fooye! The only thing I use from all her stuff is the getting on their level physically.
I've watched a few 101 rabbits and another one but generally just come to the forum :D do wish there was a way to get lennon the bunny bumped from top results because she's really not a great example!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Had to jump in here :D when I'd decided to get a bunny I googled how to videos and top results were all Lennon The Bunny, even though she annoyed me a bit I binged almost all her videos. Now a few months(4) of having Zeus and even a shorter time of having Athie I know 99% of what she said was utter fooye! The only thing I use from all her stuff is the getting on their level physically.
I've watched a few 101 rabbits and another one but generally just come to the forum :D do wish there was a way to get lennon the bunny bumped from top results because she's really not a great example!

I'm glad you went on to learn how to actually care for bunnies, instead of following her example! :D But, yeah, it would be nice if she didn't get top results anymore. People will naturally assume that since she's well-known and populair, she must really know her stuff, and if that's all the research they do into bunnies... :?

Oh gawd yea I really don't like her content [emoji38] it's such bs [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back