• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Introduction

Hi everyone

I am new to Rabbits United so thought I would introduce myself and my lovely bun.

My name is Anita however most know me as Tigger, a nickname that was given to me years ago due to being rather bouncy.

My buns name is Mischief or as he prefers to be addressed by us minions, Mr Chief. He is a 2 year old French lop of immense character (aswell as girth *cough*) and is a house bunny. [emoji7]

I have been on here so many times reading up for help/information since my first French lop, Misty, 10 years ago. Misty was a present from my twins, Ben and Natalie, and from the moment she came home became my world and followed me all around the house. She was a huge momma with a moody streak but she adored the ground I walked on. We had many happy years together and she used to sleep in bed next to me and wake me in the morning by sitting on me and tapping my cheeks with her paws [emoji175]

When Misty passed away suddenly due to a terrible accident I was so devastated I did not eat for a week. My daughter turned up to check on me, took one look at me and promptly started looking for a new bun...

We found Bonnie, another french lop, who was quite small for her breed but had a HUGE personality. She was the kindest sweetest bun ever...all she wanted was cuddles. I was happy again! We had many happy years and when later on I met my partner, Phil, she loved him too [emoji4]

When Bonnie finally had to be put to sleep I was again beside myself.
I didn't eat and was apparently just a shadow of myself. Weeks later my daughter finally said 'Mum it's time. You need a new bunny to take care of'...and so we searched for another bunny. I considered other breeds as love all buns but frenchies had got into my heart...

I saw a picture of Mischief and instantly knew he was the one. He had a look of kindness in his eyes and the way he was snuggled up with Mum more than all the other kits was just too cute.

When we picked him up he was a girl...we named her Mischief due to being a right little pickle from the moment she got home. And we loved her from the start. She was trouble, she was extremely intelligent, athletic and LOVED her food!!!

We took her to vets and all was fine. She settled in fine and that was that. Until...one day I noticed a lump on her tummy...then I noticed another one. Panicking I instantly thought the worst!! And then a thought occurred to me...surely not?? Yes they were testicles!! Mischief became a boy!! So much for my vet [emoji23][emoji23]

And the reason I finally joined R.U. is that my beautiful bunny is poorly. And so I came on here for help and advice to do all I can to make him better...

So please send your positive vibes to Mischief as he is doing well however it's a bit early to say he is fully recovered.

Bounces and hoppitys

Tigger and Mr Chief xxx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: I’m so glad you have joined us, and we look forward to seeing and hearing more about Mischief :love:

Thanks guys. Sorry realised my intro was rather long. I am quite chatty! [emoji23] Will try to make my posts more concise in future!

I feel like I've found a 'home' with others like me! I'm loving reading all about your buns. And there's a 'wealth' of info all under one roof!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the rabbit forum Tigger and Mr Chief [emoji3060]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back