Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Casper & Sophie photo delivery, now with added binkies

They are just perfect ! & such greedy little munchkins Thanks so much for letting me cajole you in to taking & sharing more photos. My favourites are Casper wondering whether to get out of his house & Sophie begging but they are all wonderful. I did laugh at Casper collapsing his house Up until a couple of years ago I had a big raffia dirty clothes hamper at the bottom of my bed but it had a dodgy lid. Both Joey & Boo used it to jump on the bed but every so often the lid would tilt & the bunny disappear right in to the hamper, used to make me laugh..a lot (& feel mildly guilty)

Sophie is my secret favourite. I think I'm more drawn to bunnies that have similarities to my own. Casper also has a big place in my affections though, he has such an expressive face & bright eyes

Beautiful bunnies

Casper's my not secret favourite Sometimes mine will jump on their litter bag we've made into a tunnel and collapse it, often with the other one in it I love the breakfast time photos, very familiar!
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Thank you so much, everyone. I'm glad the (not) secret favourites are evenly divided; two for Sophie and two for Casper.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    They are just perfect ! & such greedy little munchkins Thanks so much for letting me cajole you in to taking & sharing more photos. My favourites are Casper wondering whether to get out of his house & Sophie begging but they are all wonderful. I did laugh at Casper collapsing his house Up until a couple of years ago I had a big raffia dirty clothes hamper at the bottom of my bed but it had a dodgy lid. Both Joey & Boo used it to jump on the bed but every so often the lid would tilt & the bunny disappear right in to the hamper, used to make me laugh..a lot (& feel mildly guilty)

Sophie is my secret favourite. I think I'm more drawn to bunnies that have similarities to my own. Casper also has a big place in my affections though, he has such an expressive face & bright eyes
    I had to laugh at your story of Joey and Boo disappearing into the hamper once in a while. And then they got laughed at by you, too. How undignified.

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Casper's my not secret favourite Sometimes mine will jump on their litter bag we've made into a tunnel and collapse it, often with the other one in it I love the breakfast time photos, very familiar!
    Oh, no!
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Wise Old Thumper

They're both very lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    They're both very lovely
    Thank you.

Nethies usually get extra cuteness points tho, just for being teeny & mental
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

They are both so cute

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    Nethies usually get extra cuteness points tho, just for being teeny & mental
    Nethies are very cute, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Walli View Post
    They are both so cute
    Thank you. I agree.

Here's Casper this morning:

And Sophie, hiding under the sofa:

She was not happy with me disturbing her and ran off, thumping her feet at me.