Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 868

Thread: Casper & Sophie photo delivery, now with added binkies

  1. #781
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,848

    Default

    They are just perfect ! & such greedy little munchkins Thanks so much for letting me cajole you in to taking & sharing more photos. My favourites are Casper wondering whether to get out of his house & Sophie begging but they are all wonderful. I did laugh at Casper collapsing his house Up until a couple of years ago I had a big raffia dirty clothes hamper at the bottom of my bed but it had a dodgy lid. Both Joey & Boo used it to jump on the bed but every so often the lid would tilt & the bunny disappear right in to the hamper, used to make me laugh..a lot (& feel mildly guilty)

    Sophie is my secret favourite. I think I'm more drawn to bunnies that have similarities to my own. Casper also has a big place in my affections though, he has such an expressive face & bright eyes

  2. #782
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    42,140

    Default

    Beautiful bunnies

  3. #783
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,155

    Default

    Casper's my not secret favourite Sometimes mine will jump on their litter bag we've made into a tunnel and collapse it, often with the other one in it I love the breakfast time photos, very familiar!
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  4. #784

    Default

    Thank you so much, everyone. I'm glad the (not) secret favourites are evenly divided; two for Sophie and two for Casper.


    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    They are just perfect ! & such greedy little munchkins Thanks so much for letting me cajole you in to taking & sharing more photos. My favourites are Casper wondering whether to get out of his house & Sophie begging but they are all wonderful. I did laugh at Casper collapsing his house Up until a couple of years ago I had a big raffia dirty clothes hamper at the bottom of my bed but it had a dodgy lid. Both Joey & Boo used it to jump on the bed but every so often the lid would tilt & the bunny disappear right in to the hamper, used to make me laugh..a lot (& feel mildly guilty)

    Sophie is my secret favourite. I think I'm more drawn to bunnies that have similarities to my own. Casper also has a big place in my affections though, he has such an expressive face & bright eyes
    I had to laugh at your story of Joey and Boo disappearing into the hamper once in a while. And then they got laughed at by you, too. How undignified.


    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Casper's my not secret favourite Sometimes mine will jump on their litter bag we've made into a tunnel and collapse it, often with the other one in it I love the breakfast time photos, very familiar!
    Oh, no!
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  5. #785
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    23,005

    Default

    They're both very lovely

  6. #786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    They're both very lovely
    Thank you.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  7. #787
    Warren Veteran mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    6,184

    Default

    Nethies usually get extra cuteness points tho, just for being teeny & mental
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    if you're reading this it's too late.

  8. #788
    Alpha Buck Walli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    575

    Default

    They are both so cute

  9. #789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    Nethies usually get extra cuteness points tho, just for being teeny & mental
    Nethies are very cute, you're right.


    Quote Originally Posted by Walli View Post
    They are both so cute
    Thank you. I agree.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  10. #790

    Default

    Here's Casper this morning:



    And Sophie, hiding under the sofa:



    She was not happy with me disturbing her and ran off, thumping her feet at me.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •