Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 789

Thread: Casper & Sophie photo delivery, now with added binkies

  1. #701

    Default

    Awww lovely pix. I love Sophie's cute little sleepy face with her little smudgy nosey

    Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

  2. #702
    Warren Veteran bunny momma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,903

    Default

    What a lovely couple. You captured their personalities. Well done.

  3. #703

    Default

    Aww, thank you so much for the kind words, everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Superb I don't know if you have the same phrase in Dutch, but we would say that Casper in the first pic is licking his lips
    We do! We'd say, 'Hij likt zijn lippen.'


    Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Why can't I see the pictures, is it my fault?

    Update: I reset the modem. it's fixed now and i saw the pictures. first picture is my favourite, i want to eat casper's little tongue awww
    I know you don't mean it literally, KCG, but I find it a bit creepy when you say you want to eat Casper's tongue! Could you please not use this expression about wanting to eat them or their body parts when talking about Casper and Sophie?
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  4. #704
    Mama Doe KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Aww, thank you so much for the kind words, everyone.


    We do! We'd say, 'Hij likt zijn lippen.'



    I know you don't mean it literally, KCG, but I find it a bit creepy when you say you want to eat Casper's tongue! Could you please not use this expression about wanting to eat them or their body parts when talking about Casper and Sophie?
    Hahahahaha yes, it sounds very strange to those who are not used to it We express our love by saying we want to eat whatever we like, it sounds so scary We always say that we will eat while kissing the baby, and we always say that we will eat when we love the cat, dog, and rabbit. I will love your rabbits without no eating them I will love casper and sophie without eating, promise
    Am I allowed to kiss them instead of eating?
    April 23 is celebrated as a children's day in Turkey and it is a very important day for us, the national holiday. In addition, children from abroad come to Turkey and stay in the homes of Turkish families for a week. When I was a child, 2 children from the Netherlands came to our house and they stayed with us for 1 week. Then my parents took us to the amusement park and the zoo. We used to say we were going to eat some animals at the zoo while we were petting them from afar. The Dutch children who stayed with us asked what I said, I said that the animals were very cute and I wanted to eat them. I will never forget the way they looked at me at that moment, they were horrified. The first sentence they told me was "but they are inedible".I said I wouldn't eat them too, but I couldn't explain why it was like that because I was a kid. I couldn't understand why they reacted like this because I was a kid too, I couldn't understand why they didn't understand me. I don't know where they are now, what they are doing, but I hope they learned the truth when they grow up, otherwise they will think that the Turks ate everything.
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

  5. #705

    Default

    Yes, I'm not used to that expression at all, so I understand why those Dutch children were horrified! I know what it means, that you just think something is really cute, but I don't like it used toward Sophie and Casper, so I'm glad you'll love them without eating them. They don't really like kisses, really, so I think it'd be best not to say that, either!
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  6. #706
    Mama Doe KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Yes, I'm not used to that expression at all, so I understand why those Dutch children were horrified! I know what it means, that you just think something is really cute, but I don't like it used toward Sophie and Casper, so I'm glad you'll love them without eating them. They don't really like kisses, really, so I think it'd be best not to say that, either!
    Hahaha It's obvious that Casper and Sophie are in your family. I love kissing, addicted to kiss and love in cookie really bunnies maybe reflect us

    In the meantime, relax, you can tell me anything you're uncomfortable with. I never get it wrong and take offense. I will love casper and sophie from afar By the way I showed them to my husband too and he thinks they are so cute now I show him the new pictures you add too
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

  7. #707
    Mama Doe Cuthbert&Dillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Lancashire.
    Posts
    4,733

    Default

    I love the photo of Sophie being round, I can do round too

  8. #708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Hahaha It's obvious that Casper and Sophie are in your family. I love kissing, addicted to kiss and love in cookie really bunnies maybe reflect us

    In the meantime, relax, you can tell me anything you're uncomfortable with. I never get it wrong and take offense. I will love casper and sophie from afar By the way I showed them to my husband too and he thinks they are so cute now I show him the new pictures you add too
    That's right, nobody in our little two-bunnies-one-human family likes kisses. I'm glad you're not offended. And I'm glad your husband thinks Sophie and Casper are cute, too, aw.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    I love the photo of Sophie being round, I can do round too
    That made me laugh.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  9. #709

    Default

    Here's Sophie with a stick. https://imgur.com/OwXbIX0 Sorry for the shaky camera; I was rather wobbly this morning.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  10. #710
    Mama Doe KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Here's Sophie with a stick. https://imgur.com/OwXbIX0 Sorry for the shaky camera; I was rather wobbly this morning.
    I don't think the camera is shaking, I'd shoot worse than you qlso Sophie looks so, so cute, poor stick
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •