Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Casper & Sophie photo delivery, now with added binkies

Oh they're so adorable!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

They are so cute snuggling together!

Awwww they are so adorable snuggling up together!

I can't seem to get the photos anywhere as good as you even with the new phone! I see that you go down really low to the floor on their level. I will try that too! xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Thank you for looking at my cute bunny family, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Sorry, that made me laugh
    It's okay, I won't tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtiggerz69 View Post
    Awwww they are so adorable snuggling up together!

I can't seem to get the photos anywhere as good as you even with the new phone! I see that you go down really low to the floor on their level. I will try that too! xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
    Aww, I think the photos you posted last night were really lovely! But I do spend a lot of time sitting on the floor with them, yeah, so that's when I take a lot of photos.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

I have some more photos, because of course I do.

Here's Sophie sitting on her picnic table:

Here's Casper on his balcony:

Sophie in her house:

Sophie eating some hay from her hay ball:

Casper resting, because being cute all the time is tiring:

Here's Casper on his balcony again, because he loves his balcony:

Here they are together:

Here's Sophie resting because, again, being so cute is tiring:

Here's a last one of Casper:

I've been thinking this morning that I wish I could let the woman who gave Casper up for adoption know that he's doing well. From what I understood when I adopted him, she had adopted Casper from the rescue herself (I don't know anything about his first home), and he had a bunny friend, but after his bunny friend died, she became really anxious about something happening to Casper, too, so he was barely allowed to do anything anymore, and her mental health got really bad, and it wasn't a good situation for either her or Casper, so she made the decision to return him to the rescue so he could have a better life elsewhere. It must've been really hard for her, and I wonder if she still thinks about him sometimes and would like to know how he's doing now. There's no way I could contact her, though, as the rescue doesn't even exist anymore. It must be difficult to give a beloved animal friend up for adoption and never know what happened to them...

Wise Old Thumper

Super new group of pics I understand how you are feeling about Casper's previous carer. This situation must occur very often and I doubt very much whether many people get to find out what happened to their rabbit which they gave up for adoption

Really very beautiful pictures. It's okay to be curious about Casper's past life, but there's something more important you should know. Casper's present life is more important than his past. Casper is very happy with you now and you give him a happy life by taking care of him. I think this is more important
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

Aww you can't have too many Casper and Sophie photos, they are both very photogenic
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Super new group of pics I understand how you are feeling about Casper's previous carer. This situation must occur very often and I doubt very much whether many people get to find out what happened to their rabbit which they gave up for adoption
    Thank you, Omi. Yes, it must happen a lot, people who love their rabbits very much but for some reason can't continue to care for them and have to give them up for adoption, and then never know what happened to them. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Really very beautiful pictures. It's okay to be curious about Casper's past life, but there's something more important you should know. Casper's present life is more important than his past. Casper is very happy with you now and you give him a happy life by taking care of him. I think this is more important
    Thank you, KCG. That's true, the present is more important, the fact that he's happy now. I was just wondering about his previous carer and wishing I could tell her Casper is doing really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Aww you can't have too many Casper and Sophie photos, they are both very photogenic
    Aw, thank you, Pets mum. I think they are, too.

I know I posted some pictures just yesterday, but I have more.

First, here's Casper and Sophie with a pear branch. I gave them the smallest one to start with:

Streeeeetch:

Sophie checking if I have any treats:

Casper showing his big (little) feet:

I hung Casper's play mat on the door for a bit of a change and to encourage him to stretch a bit. He doesn't get to stretch much for the food tree, because Sophie usually has already eaten everything by the time he comes looking:

Casper chasing his food ball with dried forage inside:

Time for some fresh herbs!

See? Casper comes to check out the food tree but he's too late! (He has fresh herbs waiting for him in his bed, though):