• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

eeekkkk, such beautiful photogenic bunnies:love: this is a particularly lovely set of photos

Its very resourceful of Casper to use his former digging box as a chilling box . Clever boy
Aw, thank you. :love:

Yeah, he has a new bed now! He likes flopping on his side and rolling around in the sand.

My bunnies nap in the afternoon and I want to join them. Maybe I need a memory foam mattress!
Ah, I know what you mean! They always look so comfy. Maybe they'd like it if you joined them. And, hey, maybe you do need a memory foam mattress! It seems to be very comfortable.

I have some photos to share today! A lot of them were taken in the evening, so they're a bit dark.

Here's Casper on his house:

dJvURDfh.jpg

And here are cuddles:

cwveQWIh.jpg

2CszRVRh.jpg

nbA8QiRh.jpg

Here's Casper again, and also, fixing that bed has been on my To Do list for about two years now:

BzryR9Ah.jpg

Sophie was sleeping in this position a lot recently. She's not anymore, which is probably for the best because it doesn't look that comfortable:

set1pIdh.jpg

Here you can see that her feet are doing pretty well now:

DI9yMibh.jpg

Here's Sophie on Casper's roof:

UQ4Xu1Jh.jpg

All stretched out!

b8dXogkh.jpg

Little Casper:

idmJQsFh.jpg

Sophie busy doing one of her favourite things:

BjyNMHrh.jpg

Looking for more food:

fxQRrWMh.jpg

Casper eating his tunnel, which he thinks is nicer than greens, I guess!

XwPQpoIh.jpg

Resting:

IrZ4EkSh.jpg

AV98Ifph.jpg

cbSnMEWh.jpg

1Myd3Puh.jpg

NbVghIqh.jpg

I have some recent photos. First we had Sophie's birthday in April:

djThCVth.jpg

Here she's checking out her presents:

tWgHDWsh.jpg

9dc9Lu1h.jpg

We had Casper's adoption day, too, but sadly I don't have any good photos of that day as I'd accidentally broken my phone...

Here are some more photos from the past two months:

yWtlDv2.jpg

KlOJDNjh.jpg

QJpL8ma.jpg

L7VQ5WOh.jpg

R0oFpmCh.jpg

jlFeEDD.jpg

eE2tkUp.jpg

pq8ApWt.jpg

3OxckrF.jpg

1xwYS57.jpg

TbQyaonh.jpg

NH1r4Pm.jpg

Some cuddles from a few days ago:

rJZWKuQh.jpg

DfKHAnMh.jpg

GqwBD8th.jpg

What a treat. They are stunning photos. i love Caspers expression on the 1st photo of him by himself & Sophie near the fresh forage thingy. in fact they are all wonderful & they look as youthful & beautiful as ever. Thanks so much for sharing. You must be managing Sophies arthritis very well to have her binkying again. i'd fall over if Boo binkied :lol:

Lovely photos of them both:love: it looks like Sophie enjoyed her birthday :love:
Thank you. :love: I think she did enjoy her birthday, except for when I sang her a birthday song. She didn't seem to appreciate that much for some reason. :lol:

Sophie and Casper make a lovely couple! I am glad you posted more photos of these cuties.
Aw, that's really kind of you to say.

What a treat. They are stunning photos. i love Caspers expression on the 1st photo of him by himself & Sophie near the fresh forage thingy. in fact they are all wonderful & they look as youthful & beautiful as ever. Thanks so much for sharing. You must be managing Sophies arthritis very well to have her binkying again. i'd fall over if Boo binkied :lol:
I'm glad you liked the photos! Thank you for saying such nice things about the photos and Casper and Sophie. I would've fallen over when I saw Sophie binky if I hadn't been sitting down. :lol: I was so surprised! We're actually currently seeing if she can have less regular laser therapy appointments. I think the warmer weather is helping her.

Here are some of Casper on the balcony, since you said in Boo's birthday thread that you wanted more than 20 photos :lol:

CKQiP1jh.jpg

DQ2wQnMh.jpg

gXfqxz6h.jpg

What a comfortable set up they have. Great pictures of them both.
Aw, thank you. I'm glad you like their set up.

Such beautiful rabbits :love: :love:
Aw, thank you for thinking so. :love:

Back