• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

A few days ago I put away my bean bag so they have more space to run around in their room. Then I made myself comfortable and read some comics on my Chromebook. I went to make some tea, and when I came back my spot had been taken:

m2fXrXdh.jpg

Very rude, really. ;)

He seems to approve, though. He's been binkying on the blanket a lot. :love:

And here they are having breakfast the other day. Sophie was still a bit sleepy, I think:

EvTZGuKh.jpg

1aFuwh4h.jpg

This was them cuddling yesterday morning, and Casper grooming Sophie's ears:

2fM9sfyh.jpg

SzDg1S8h.jpg

thank you for more bunny zen in the form of Sophie & Casper - cheeky boy. Those photos of him half lying on Sophies head to give groomies in the right spot are so wonderful :love:

thank you for more bunny zen in the form of Sophie & Casper - cheeky boy. Those photos of him half lying on Sophies head to give groomies in the right spot are so wonderful :love:
I thought this morning that you could use some extra bunny zen today, so I got some photos from the past couple of days. Casper's always half climbing on Sophie to get to the right spot. :love:

Aww lovely photos. I especially like Casper peeking out of his little house.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Thank you. :love: He insisted on having breakfast served to him in his little house that morning. :lol:

That's so kind. i noticed for the first time Sophie has a tail stripe :love:
She does. :love: Does Boo have a tail stripe? I don't think I ever thought to look in her photos.

Aww lovely photos to start my day, thank you :love: such expressive little faces too. I love Sophies little carroty dish, never noticed it before :)

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. My ME is still really bad, so I haven't had the energy. I wanted to give you all an update on Casper and Sophie, though! Since I posted last, we've celebrated Casper's 7th adoption day. :love: Then my mum took them to the vet for their annual check-up and vaccination. The vet said they're in great shape, which is a real relief after all the trouble they've had. :love: And then a few days ago it was Sophie's 11th birthday, so we made sure to celebrate that as well. :love: Casper has also started going out onto the balcony again, as the weather's been so lovely. He's been doing lots of binkies outside, so I think he's happy he gets to play outside again. :love: Sophie still has no interest whatsoever in going outside. She's been staying busy, too, though; she has chewed several holes in a fabric rug that's behind my sofa. ;)

I have a lot of photos to share!

Sophie having some parsley:
a2XloLfh.jpeg

Sleepy bunnies:
FU0s9rBh.jpeg

Sophie wanting attention while Casper is eating their house:
RaZKMcnh.jpeg

NZq4ysEh.jpeg

ujvjmjlh.jpeg

s9PEgtKh.jpeg

jhO65bah.jpeg

Casper going over to disturb Sophie's rest:
BI2G2iuh.jpeg

Casper wanting to go outside when it was still too cold:
0i9yNmgh.jpeg

swo32KGh.jpeg

Sophie asking for pellets:
KbjAVqdh.jpeg

Casper eating some pellets (Sophie got some, too, don't worry):
IVd7rbfh.jpeg

K6hOvBrh.jpeg

ZgnTkZ2h.jpeg

Hang on, I have more, but the forum says they won't fit in this post anymore. :lol:

Beautiful photos and I am glad to hear that they are both doing well :love:

I really hope that your ME symptoms will improve as soon as possible x

Gorgeous photos. Pleased they are both doing so well. Really loving the Sophie 11 photo - happy belated birthday beautiful girlie & happy gotcha day Casper:love: I'm so happy you posted, you've been in my thoughts. Lots of feel better soon wishes

Such lovely photos :love: happy birthday to Sophie :love: I am glad they are doing well, hope you are feeling better soon xx

Back