• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Casper, a Rex in Nethie form. Or maybe Nethies need just as much food as Rexes think they do, because they're so 'on it' all the time, active, thinking, plotting, binkying...

Thank you. :love:

Casper, a Rex in Nethie form. Or maybe Nethies need just as much food as Rexes think they do, because they're so 'on it' all the time, active, thinking, plotting, binkying...
Especially plotting. :lol: It would make sense to me that he needs a lot of food since he's so 'on it' all the time, yeah. He gets the same amount of pellets as Sophie, even though he's smaller. And then he still wants more. :lol:

I have some gifs of Sophie playing last night. :love:

iu5X0Lv.gif

WHCrGeI.gif

EAM96Z9.gif

Gqgx80I.gif

Casper was napping, so I don't have much of him. :lol: He came to take a look when Sophie was playing with the stacking cups, though:

YvkIIDuh.jpg

Then he went back to napping.

They've had their new bridge for a few days, but they're still pretty nervous about it. I saw Sophie go over it for the first time last night! She'd put her paws on the bottom of the bridge and I cheered her on, saying, "Yes! Go over the bridge, Sophie! Go on!" and she did it, and I told her how good she was. :love:

h0TmwGth.jpg

Awwww great pics and gifs, you are a great bunny photographer, you should definitely make money from this job :love: :love:

Sophie and her cups, so adorable :love: Mine like to throw things about too so I should add more than jingly balls for them I think :D I think in the last GIF it looks like Sophie's saying 'I've finished this book, where the next one?' :lol: Picnic table looks very inviting :)

I think cups must be one of the best bunny games. The GIFs of Sophie are wonderful & the picture of her on the bridge :love::love: such a brave & clever girl.

I like to cheer Mousey on, tbh she gets cheered every morning "yay, superstar Mousey, you're still here". There is zero point in my house though - both bunnies are deaf . Mousey does however seem to respond to faces, smiles (& Bob licking his "paws" in a strange attempt to show empathy :lol: admittedly I wave at her too, all day long )

Awwww great pics and gifs, you are a great bunny photographer, you should definitely make money from this job :love: :love:
Aw, that's really kind of you to say. :D

Sophie and her cups, so adorable :love: Mine like to throw things about too so I should add more than jingly balls for them I think :D I think in the last GIF it looks like Sophie's saying 'I've finished this book, where the next one?' :lol: Picnic table looks very inviting :)
Yes, maybe Chibbs and Barrie would like some cups to throw around, too! :D You're right about that last gif, that is what it looks like. :lol:

I think cups must be one of the best bunny games. The GIFs of Sophie are wonderful & the picture of her on the bridge :love::love: such a brave & clever girl.

I like to cheer Mousey on, tbh she gets cheered every morning "yay, superstar Mousey, you're still here". There is zero point in my house though - both bunnies are deaf . Mousey does however seem to respond to faces, smiles (& Bob licking his "paws" in a strange attempt to show empathy :lol: admittedly I wave at her too, all day long )
I think you're right. Thank you. :love:

I think it's really nice that you cheer Mousey on even though she can't hear you. Bob licking his "paws" to show empathy sounds really amusing. :lol: I wave at them sometimes, too, but they never react. :lol:

Does anyone NOT wave at their bunnies?! I often gurn at them and wave enthusiastically through the back door window :lol: I guess it comes from having a deaf one too :lol: Having two hearing ones is an absolute godsend sometimes it turns out! I did used to talk to Lopsy for all the good it would do too, and I always greet them usually individually by name, it's rude not to!

Last night Casper and Sophie were looking for their food:

hteJzrUh.jpg

aNSovcgh.jpg

But then Casper got tired...

HUEBfpgh.jpg

Sophie came to keep him company:

hRfOCnch.jpg

(Yes, she's lying on a branch. Can't be comfortable...)

OTNbBNzh.jpg

After a while Sophie decided it was time to get up, and time for Casper to get up, too (she nipped his bum):

RGdAVW4h.jpg

They stretched and walked around a little and then...

jy3cmrKh.jpg

...they took another nap.

A while later Casper finally had enough and went back to looking for food:

G8n5yMoh.jpg

So, Sophie decided to do the same:

khYcoVBh.jpg

They still only get on the bridge when I put food there.

uSWmvTlh.jpg

i6qINGbh.jpg

Back