Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 868

Thread: Casper & Sophie photo delivery, now with added binkies

  1. #41

    Default

    I love your photos of Sophie and Casper. They are both beautiful bunnies and obviously so loved and well cared for. Your space for them is amazing and an inspiration for new ideas.

    I especially love your hop up to the hay rack so they have lots of room to eat together. Do you find that they eat enough hay as it's kind of out the way?

    Your space has got me thinking of new plans for Mischief to make his world even better. Thank you

    Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Lovely pics ❤❤❤ I do have a special fondness for Sophie as that's my niece's name 😀

    Re the walking treat machine. I have the theory that the reason my Snoopy likes to bite me is that he thinks I'm like a gumball machine: if he makes a big enough hole in my leg then treats will fall out!
    Thank you. Aw, it's nice to hear you have a special fondness for Sophie, since others have said they have a soft spot for Casper.

    That's really funny. I like your theory. You know, a few days ago Casper bit my thumb when I wasn't quick enough with breakfast, and I assumed it was an accident, that he meant to grab a pellet, but maybe he was instead trying to make the food fall out of a hole in my hand.


    Quote Originally Posted by twistedtiggerz69 View Post
    I love your photos of Sophie and Casper. They are both beautiful bunnies and obviously so loved and well cared for. Your space for them is amazing and an inspiration for new ideas.

    I especially love your hop up to the hay rack so they have lots of room to eat together. Do you find that they eat enough hay as it's kind of out the way?

    Your space has got me thinking of new plans for Mischief to make his world even better. Thank you

    Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
    Aw, thank you.

    The hay rack on their table is just an extra spot for them to eat hay; they have hay in their litter box as well, both in a hay feeder and in the box itself, and that's where they eat most of their hay. Casper likes to sit on the table to eat hay, too, though. I find it encourages them to eat more hay when I offer it in multiple places.

  3. #43
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,839

    Default

    Sophie is my secret favourite too Its probably cos she reminds me of how Boo used to be

  4. #44

    Default

    Aww. I have to admit I have a soft spot for Boo.

  5. #45
    Alpha Buck
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Eeeeee I've been overwhelmed with cuteness!!! those are stunning pics and they're super cute

    Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    Eeeeee I've been overwhelmed with cuteness!!! those are stunning pics and they're super cute

    Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much.

  7. #47

    Default

    Does anyone want to see a video of Casper looking for treats in his digging box? If so, here you go: https://i.imgur.com/BULZfKN.mp4

    The video doesn't have sound for me for some reason, but if any of you do hear the awful noise in the background, that's Sophie playing with a bunch of paper.

    Then Sophie wanted to do some digging, too: https://i.imgur.com/rt0Ujcl.mp4

    I know, you're thinking, "Aww, how cute, they're playing in their digging box together!", but just after that Casper did his I'm-going-to-hump-you-so-you'll-move thing and Sophie jumped out.

    Before that, Sophie and I were listening to the audiobook of Watership Down. We both like Peter Capaldi's narration, I think. She was listening quite intently. (I've never read the book before, so please no spoilers. )


  8. #48
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Does anyone want to see a video of Casper looking for treats in his digging box? If so, here you go: https://i.imgur.com/BULZfKN.mp4

    The video doesn't have sound for me for some reason, but if any of you do hear the awful noise in the background, that's Sophie playing with a bunch of paper.

    Then Sophie wanted to do some digging, too: https://i.imgur.com/rt0Ujcl.mp4

    I know, you're thinking, "Aww, how cute, they're playing in their digging box together!", but just after that Casper did his I'm-going-to-hump-you-so-you'll-move thing and Sophie jumped out.

    Before that, Sophie and I were listening to the audiobook of Watership Down. We both like Peter Capaldi's narration, I think. She was listening quite intently. (I've never read the book before, so please no spoilers. )

    oh look at her Your bunnies play very nicely

    enjoy Watership Down, I won't spoil anything but tissues at the ready

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    oh look at her Your bunnies play very nicely

    enjoy Watership Down, I won't spoil anything but tissues at the ready
    Isn't she the cutest?

    Thanks! People do keep telling me it's sad, so I'm trying to be prepared for the sadness!

  10. #50

    Default

    Sophie and Casper got a new rug for their room today, and I think Casper likes it; he's been binkying all over it. Here's a video: https://i.imgur.com/wtszVoq.mp4

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •