• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

I love your photos of Sophie and Casper. They are both beautiful bunnies and obviously so loved and well cared for. Your space for them is amazing and an inspiration for new ideas.

I especially love your hop up to the hay rack so they have lots of room to eat together. Do you find that they eat enough hay as it's kind of out the way?

Your space has got me thinking of new plans for Mischief to make his world even better. Thank you [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Lovely pics ❤❤❤ I do have a special fondness for Sophie as that's my niece's name 😀

Re the walking treat machine. I have the theory that the reason my Snoopy likes to bite me is that he thinks I'm like a gumball machine: if he makes a big enough hole in my leg then treats will fall out!
Thank you. :love: Aw, it's nice to hear you have a special fondness for Sophie, since others have said they have a soft spot for Casper. :)

That's really funny. I like your theory. :lol: You know, a few days ago Casper bit my thumb when I wasn't quick enough with breakfast, and I assumed it was an accident, that he meant to grab a pellet, but maybe he was instead trying to make the food fall out of a hole in my hand. :lol:

I love your photos of Sophie and Casper. They are both beautiful bunnies and obviously so loved and well cared for. Your space for them is amazing and an inspiration for new ideas.

I especially love your hop up to the hay rack so they have lots of room to eat together. Do you find that they eat enough hay as it's kind of out the way?

Your space has got me thinking of new plans for Mischief to make his world even better. Thank you [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Aw, thank you. :love:

The hay rack on their table is just an extra spot for them to eat hay; they have hay in their litter box as well, both in a hay feeder and in the box itself, and that's where they eat most of their hay. Casper likes to sit on the table to eat hay, too, though. I find it encourages them to eat more hay when I offer it in multiple places.

Eeeeee I've been overwhelmed with cuteness!!! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] those are stunning pics and they're super cute [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Does anyone want to see a video of Casper looking for treats in his digging box? If so, here you go: https://i.imgur.com/BULZfKN.mp4

The video doesn't have sound for me for some reason, but if any of you do hear the awful noise in the background, that's Sophie playing with a bunch of paper.

Then Sophie wanted to do some digging, too: https://i.imgur.com/rt0Ujcl.mp4

I know, you're thinking, "Aww, how cute, they're playing in their digging box together!", but just after that Casper did his I'm-going-to-hump-you-so-you'll-move thing and Sophie jumped out.

Before that, Sophie and I were listening to the audiobook of Watership Down. We both like Peter Capaldi's narration, I think. She was listening quite intently. (I've never read the book before, so please no spoilers. :D)

zuxEd2Mh.jpg

Does anyone want to see a video of Casper looking for treats in his digging box? If so, here you go: https://i.imgur.com/BULZfKN.mp4

The video doesn't have sound for me for some reason, but if any of you do hear the awful noise in the background, that's Sophie playing with a bunch of paper.

I know, you're thinking, "Aww, how cute, they're playing in their digging box together!", but just after that Casper did his I'm-going-to-hump-you-so-you'll-move thing and Sophie jumped out.

Before that, Sophie and I were listening to the audiobook of Watership Down. We both like Peter Capaldi's narration, I think. She was listening quite intently. (I've never read the book before, so please no spoilers. :D)

zuxEd2Mh.jpg

oh look at her:love: Your bunnies play very nicely

enjoy Watership Down, I won't spoil anything but tissues at the ready

zuxEd2Mh.jpg

I love them digging :love:

Caspar looks so very pleased with his rug & I get why, its lovely :love: Always lovely to see binkies . Does Sophie indulge?

J&B told me that this forum needs some Casper & Sophie photos, so here I am, delivering some Casper & Sophie photos!

First, though, here's a short video of them playing with their food balls this morning:

https://imgur.com/SH6Lcuh

Sophie with a toy:

K7swNIRh.jpg

Here's Casper coming over to see if my phone is something he can eat:

nMAFGshh.jpg

5gHMnrwh.jpg

Here's Sophie stretching to get her veggies:

LRHxEAVh.jpg

Here's Casper looking for breakfast pellets I hid in the hay:

J6bLohQh.jpg

iwjUtlih.jpg

R0jAwDHh.jpg

And Sophie coming to take a look:

PtgPVOAh.jpg

kW7RVxYh.jpg

Here's Sophie checking if I hid any food in their play mat:

uiCRUOmh.jpg

Casper on the beanbag, again looking if I have something to eat for him:

DALdgu2h.jpg

Sophie sitting on one of the tunnels (which is round on top, so that can't be comfortable):

NlXjAbkh.jpg

Casper resting on his play mat, so he'll be first to know if I put anything to eat in there:

zktXPOhh.jpg

Some photos of Sophie being curious and cute:

1rljy5Ih.jpg

qZDhxpRh.jpg

z0KLUlLh.jpg

Ap0Pt8uh.jpg

Casper on his bed:

cEJh3L6h.jpg
My GOD, they are LUSH!!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thank you, everyone, for your very nice comments on Casper's binkies and their new rug. :love: I'm really liking the rug, too! It gives them more comfy space to lie and play on, plus it's not too thick, so hopefully it can be washed easily. Here's a better look at it :D:

qT8Wvggh.jpg

Caspar looks so very pleased with his rug & I get why, its lovely :love: Always lovely to see binkies . Does Sophie indulge?
Sophie was binkying on the rug, too, this morning. She normally does these tiny jumps while shaking her head, which is adorable, but this morning she was jumping almost as high as Casper was last night. :love:

Back