• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

LMAO that's brilliant. Lopsy does this all the time so both got used to it, they just ignore him or give him some cursory licks. He's got no personal space boundaries :lol: Looks better with your two though ;D

You captured that so well. What a beautiful & funny photo
Thank you. :love:

One really shouldn't anthropomorphise, but Sophie really looks so unsure of what she's doing and looking for reassurance in that pic and it will be interesting to see whether the behaviour is repeated :lol:
Aw, she did really look like that, I agree. And I was just sitting there taking photos of her. :oops::lol: I'll let you know if I see it happen again. :lol:

LMAO that's brilliant. Lopsy does this all the time so both got used to it, they just ignore him or give him some cursory licks. He's got no personal space boundaries :lol: Looks better with your two though ;D
Sounds like both Lopsy and Casper should take some lessons on personal boundaries. :lol:

Thank you. :love:

Aw, she did really look like that, I agree. And I was just sitting there taking photos of her. :oops::lol: I'll let you know if I see it happen again. :lol:

Sounds like both Lopsy and Casper should take some lessons on personal boundaries. :lol:

Are you sure your rabbits are European? :lol: They look like Mediterranean. They don't know personal space, just like us hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I don't actually know where Casper's from, so that would explain a lot. :lol:

There must be Mediterranean in their blood. :lol: They are just like us, they stick :lol: Kissing and hugging even someone we just met hahhaa :lol: You should bring them here, they take home country air :lol:

There must be Mediterranean in their blood. :lol: They are just like us, they stick :lol: Kissing and hugging even someone we just met hahhaa :lol: You should bring them here, they take home country air :lol:
My dad's Italian so I know Mediterranean culture. No personal bounderies at all. :lol: Maybe my dad has influenced them... :lol:

My dad's Italian so I know Mediterranean culture. No personal bounderies at all. :lol: Maybe my dad has influenced them... :lol:

They learned from your father :lol: Oh you know well. Hhahaa :lol:

The situation is the same in our nation. :D The person you just met hugs and kisses you. Everybody approaches you while waiting in line, no personal space. When you go to the hairdresser, other customers look at you in the mirror. Hahhaa :lol: I'm careful about these issues, i don't behave like that. That's why they say I'm a cold person. Hahhahahahhaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

They learned from your father :lol: Oh you know well. Hhahaa :lol:

The situation is the same in our nation. :D The person you just met hugs and kisses you. Everybody approaches you while waiting in line, no personal space. When you go to the hairdresser, other customers look at you in the mirror. Hahhaa :lol: I'm careful about these issues, i don't behave like that. That's why they say I'm a cold person. Hahhahahahhaa :lol: :lol: :lol:
I remember well from when we would visit Italy when I was a kid. When I was on the airplane I was already dreading seeing my Italian family because I knew they would all want to hug and kiss me and I can't stand being touched! It makes me really uncomfortable. I'm glad I don't live there. :lol: My dad thinks I'm a cold person, too, because I'm not like that, so I get it! You don't seem like a cold person at all, though! :D

I remember well from when we would visit Italy when I was a kid. When I was on the airplane I was already dreading seeing my Italian family because I knew they would all want to hug and kiss me and I can't stand being touched! It makes me really uncomfortable. I'm glad I don't live there. :lol: My dad thinks I'm a cold person, too, because I'm not like that, so I get it! You don't seem like a cold person at all, though! :D

Hahaha :lol: justify them too. Isn't the child loved? You were a very sweet kid, It's normal that they want to love you. :lol:

I am friendly and I'm not cold person. I'm just careful about personal space. I don't like kissing and hugging people I just met. But I stick to the people I love. Hhahaa :lol:

Hahaha :lol: justify them too. Isn't the child loved? You were a very sweet kid, It's normal that they want to love you. :lol:

I am friendly and I'm not cold person. I'm just careful about personal space. I don't like kissing and hugging people I just met. But I stick to the people I love. Hhahaa :lol:
They could've loved me from a distance! :lol:

I like that you're careful about personal space. I wouldn't want to kiss and hug someone I just met, either! :shock:

They could've loved me from a distance! :lol:

I like that you're careful about personal space. I wouldn't want to kiss and hug someone I just met, either! :shock:

Forget being loved from afar in the Mediterranean. :lol: When you have a child, they will love its the same way. This will never end :lol: :lol:

But I'm so close to the people I'm close to. I'm just like Casper. I'm squeezing my husband like this, he also runs away from me. Hahahahha :lol: :lol:

Forget being loved from afar in the Mediterranean. :lol: When you have a child, they will love its the same way. This will never end :lol: :lol:

But I'm so close to the people I'm close to. I'm just like Casper. I'm squeezing my husband like this, he also runs away from me. Hahahahha :lol: :lol:
I would run away, too, if a human would behave like Casper does! :lol:

How hard it is to understand men? :lol: What's more beautiful than being loved :lol:
My husband doesn't like to be touched. I always ride on him like Casper. Hahhaa :lol:

We are very different people with my husband. My husband is a very different person. I love him so much. He is a genius, but looks just like Sheldon Cooper. :lol: I'm exactly married to Sheldon Cooper. Hahaha :lol: :lol:

The sentence you said made me question my thoughts. My girlfriends always tell me to write books on male-female relationships. I used to think I understood the language of men. Hahaha :lol:

(By the way, let me give little advice to women)

My husband is like a king in our house, I love him so much. I like the way he feels like a king in our house a little. They like to feel a little bit of their masculinity. A man will be next to the woman he feels most male.
Actually men are simple creatures, So it's easy to make men happy. Women are truly the advanced model of men, is more complicated. :D

Counsel of the day : "Women want attention in their relationships, men want serenity in their relationships." ;)

Casper's hug makes male-female relationships questionable. :lol:

Last edited:
The sentence you said made me question my thoughts. My girlfriends always tell me to write books on male-female relationships. I used to think I understood the language of men. Hahaha :lol:

(By the way, let me give little advice to women)

My husband is like a king in our house, I love him so much. I like the way he feels like a king in our house a little. They like to feel a little bit of their masculinity. A man will be next to the woman he feels most male.
Actually men are simple creatures, So it's easy to make men happy. Women are truly the advanced model of men, is more complicated. :D

Counsel of the day : "Women want attention in their relationships, men want serenity in their relationships.":lol: :lol:
I don't think it's as simple as that. Men aren't all the same, and women aren't all the same, either. Everybody's different. :)

I don't think it's as simple as that. Men aren't all the same, and women aren't all the same, either. Everybody's different. :)

You didn't like it as a man. :lol: I will question my theses. :lol: You questioned all my work :lol: Oh Casper you burned me :lol: (I am kidding)

Last edited:
Back