• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

:lol: aww look at him. I do find rabbits dreaming the funniest thing . I reckon if he's not dreaming about food it will be receiving really good groomies from Sophie:lol:
I think dreaming rabbits are funny, too. :lol: And I think you must be right that if it's not food he's dreaming about, it must be really nice groomies from Sophie. That's definitely something that pretty much only happens in his dreams, poor boy. :lol:

Very cute :love: Yes, it would be wonderful to know what bunnies are thinking most of the time, as they don't give much away :)
Yes, I'd love to know what they think about. You're right that they don't give much away. :)

that is soooo cute :love:

.... and yeah, looks like food dreams to me. maybe a hot summers day in a meadow with some really nice tasty tall grass.

his ears don't sleep tho :lol:
Yeah, he was chewing in his sleep, so it looked like food dreams to me, too! :lol: A meadow with some really tasty grass must be a really good bunny dream.

I think j&b is right about his ears! I think he was listening to stuff in his dreams. My flat and everything outside was quiet, so there was nothing in the waking world for him to listen so intently to. :lol:

[/B]

I reckon Caspers ears will be in dream world too. Despite always being deaf when she dreams Boo moves her ears like a hearing bunny.
That's really interesting. I wouldn't have expected that.

I reckon Caspers ears will be in dream world too. Despite always being deaf when she dreams Boo moves her ears like a hearing bunny.
Lopsy's always pretending he can hear things: when he percieves something (asleep or awake) he swings his ears forward. It's adorable and he looks kinda stupid in a cute way :lol: Lopsy DEFINITELY dreams about food because he dream-eats: lots of chewing, sometimes moving around, sometimes out on the lawn he'll be asleep, reach out to eat something and then wake up because he got a mouthful :lol: At least that's what it looks like :lol: If he reaches out to a place with no food he usually stays sleeping longer :)

Casper is the cutest dreamer :love:

Woow, these are so sweet. :love: :love: I want to kiss them. :love: :love: I think I fell in love with them. Do they like me, will they date me? :lol: :lol:

Lopsy's always pretending he can hear things: when he percieves something (asleep or awake) he swings his ears forward. It's adorable and he looks kinda stupid in a cute way :lol: Lopsy DEFINITELY dreams about food because he dream-eats: lots of chewing, sometimes moving around, sometimes out on the lawn he'll be asleep, reach out to eat something and then wake up because he got a mouthful :lol: At least that's what it looks like :lol: If he reaches out to a place with no food he usually stays sleeping longer :)

Casper is the cutest dreamer :love:
Aww, Lopsy is so funny and cute. :lol::love: It must be weird to wake up with a mouth full of grass. :lol:

Woow, these are so sweet. :love: :love: I want to kiss them. :love: :love: I think I fell in love with them. Do they like me, will they date me? :lol: :lol:
Thank you. :love: I think they're only interested in kisses from each other. :lol:

Aww, Lopsy is so funny and cute. :lol::love: It must be weird to wake up with a mouth full of grass. :lol:

Thank you. :love: I think they're only interested in kisses from each other. :lol:

Here is a complete mother-in-law, protecting her own bride. Orotecting her child's home. Does not allow foreign women. :lol:

Here is a complete mother-in-law, protecting her own bride. Orotecting her child's home. Does not allow foreign women. :lol:
Are you saying I'm Sophie's mother-in-law? :lol:

I think he thinks it's the best thing ever. "So I can sleep AND eat?! Awesome..." :lol:
:lol: That's a good point. It's probably really great to be able to do your favourite things at the same time. :lol:

Are you saying I'm Sophie's mother-in-law? :lol:

:lol: That's a good point. It's probably really great to be able to do your favourite things at the same time. :lol:

Haha, yes. You are both mother and mother-in-law. I for trying to flirt with your son. :lol: :lol:

By the way, you will be a very sweet mother-in-law ;)

Last edited:
Haha, yes. You are both mother and mother-in-law. I for trying to flirt with your son. :lol: :lol:

By the way, you will be a very sweet mother-in-law ;)
Okay, well, first of all, I'm not a woman. ;) And also, Casper and Sophie never had a wedding, so I'm nobody's parent-in-law. :lol:

Okay, well, first of all, I'm not a woman. ;) And also, Casper and Sophie never had a wedding, so I'm nobody's parent-in-law. :lol:

Hahahah :lol: Sorry, I thought you a woman because it says "mama doe" on your profile. :lol:

I was joking about my mother-in-law/father-in-law. :lol: I like to joke and laugh, i also like small jokes. I usually try to have little fun conversations. English is not my native language, so when trying to joke it can be difficult :D

Hahahah :lol: Sorry, I thought you a woman because it says "mama doe" on your profile. :lol:

I was joking about my mother-in-law/father-in-law. :lol: I like to joke and laugh, i also like small jokes. I usually try to have little fun conversations. English is not my native language, so when trying to joke it can be difficult :D
It's totally fine. No worries. I understand why the 'Mama Doe' made you think I'm a woman. :) Everyone with a certain number of posts get that under their name, just like you have 'Warren Scout' under your name because you have a certain number of posts. The forum does that automatically. :) It's nice that you like to joke. I don't mind at all. :D

It's totally fine. No worries. I understand why the 'Mama Doe' made you think I'm a woman. :) Everyone with a certain number of posts get that under their name, just like you have 'Warren Scout' under your name because you have a certain number of posts. The forum does that automatically. :) It's nice that you like to joke. I don't mind at all. :D

Ooh, hhaahaha :lol: I misunderstood the "mama doe" part. :lol: Thanks for your understanding, you are very kind :)

Yesterday Sophie was washing herself, and Casper went up to her like, "I want to cuddle now". She didn't really seem to know what to do. :lol:

KiwiHsvh.jpg

I'm glad you all like the photo. It was such a cute and funny moment. :lol:

One really shouldn't anthropomorphise, but Sophie really looks so unsure of what she's doing and looking for reassurance in that pic and it will be interesting to see whether the behaviour is repeated :lol:

Back