• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Charlie (my original Nethie) would sleep and 'bounce' his nose of the floor, and now Lopsy does the same. Come s apoint where they are asleep enough that their noses are just on the floor XD

That photo captures Sophie perfectly :D I hope Casper enjoyed his parsely, his green mouth says he did :lol: And never too many photos, when I see new replies, I HOPE for photos :D
Charlie and Lopsy's way of sleeping sounds adorable, haha.

Yes, I really like that photo of her. :D I think Casper did enjoy his parsley, yeah. :lol: And, aw, that's good to know. :D

Eeek!
Adorable index has just been turned up to 1000 :shock: :love:
:D

Gorgeous pics of Casper with his pot and eating his Parsley. And also Sophie :)love:) in her paper digging box :love:
Thank you. :love:

Please never stop sharing photos of your lovely bunnies. I miss them when it goes quiet. I often come back for second & third viewings too.

its a nice inspirational thread too, you could explain to someone what rabbits enjoy in a million words or you could show them your photos:love:
Aww, that's all so kind of you to say, j&b. :love:

So, I want to say, if I'm posting too many photos, please tell me because I don't want to make anyone go, "Oh god, they're posting photos again?!" I can try to control myself. [emoji38]

That said, I thought I'd show you all Casper enjoying some parsley:

PDGcp0Lh.jpg

E6PG6I1h.jpg

XW0m4I5h.jpg

0j9G9mKh.jpg

NCfRBhrh.jpg

UQVRg8lh.jpg
That 4th picture [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I needed that [emoji38]

Never stop posting pls! Honestly they're so gorgeous, and it's so nice to see them, I always look at pictures you post :D

That 4th picture [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I needed that [emoji38]

Never stop posting pls! Honestly they're so gorgeous, and it's so nice to see them, I always look at pictures you post :D
That fourth photo is my favourite. :lol:

Aww, that's really good to hear. :love: I won't try to control myself, then, and will post as many photos as I want. :lol:

I needed that [emoji38]

4th picture & last picture are the money shots :love: absolutely awesome :love:

I was having dinner in Casper and Sophie's room, keeping them company, and Casper was curious about what I was eating:

02p6OMBh.jpg

It wasn't his kind of thing, though.

Then it was cuddle time, and the nice thing about having a bigger friend is that you can use their head as a nice big pillow:

eO0xnMrh.jpg

Oh my, the big head pillow is just waaaaay too cute! I wish I could get better eating ones of mine like you capture, but the light in their house is terrible. I ust adore Casper, though Sophie tugs my heart frequently too!
I don't look as regularly as I probably should because I have to limit my brain input at times, but I love these two!! And anyway, you told me to keep posting so I do, so you have to keep posting yours otherwise I'll be the one posting all the time alone :lol::lol:

Aww, thank you all for your lovely comments. :love: They are very loved up... until it's time for beakfast or dinner; then they're both like, "Go away! All this food is MINE!" :lol:

Oh my, the big head pillow is just waaaaay too cute! I wish I could get better eating ones of mine like you capture, but the light in their house is terrible. I ust adore Casper, though Sophie tugs my heart frequently too!
I don't look as regularly as I probably should because I have to limit my brain input at times, but I love these two!! And anyway, you told me to keep posting so I do, so you have to keep posting yours otherwise I'll be the one posting all the time alone :lol::lol:
Aw, I'm sorry the light in their house is too bad for eating photos. You do take such wonderful photos of them outside, though. :love: And I'm glad you like Casper and Sophie. :love: I will definitely keep posting lots of photos of them, then, because I can't leave you posting all the time alone! :lol:

Back