• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Sophie's enjoying some sunshine. :love:

2Aup89Ah.jpg

But then she had to wash her leg.

zuVvh71h.jpg

bF42Sc2h.jpg

aHvECkuh.jpg

Leg clean, she continued her nap.

R1VcHBQh.jpg

Look, it's me, with more photos... :lol:

They're cuddly bunny photos, though, and everybody likes cuddly bunny photos, right? :lol:

75yNrYih.jpg

EPYeeqUh.jpg

Sophie's actually washing Casper here. You're witnessing a rare event:

cT8QpOHh.jpg

KDXNo0Eh.jpg

Curious Casper:

OCxcwfBh.jpg

And here's a video of a more common occurrence; Casper washing Sophie while Sophie washes the rug: https://imgur.com/SnJaeDx :lol:

Look, it's me, with more photos... [emoji38]

They're cuddly bunny photos, though, and everybody likes cuddly bunny photos, right? [emoji38]

75yNrYih.jpg

EPYeeqUh.jpg

Sophie's actually washing Casper here. You're witnessing a rare event:

cT8QpOHh.jpg

KDXNo0Eh.jpg

Curious Casper:

OCxcwfBh.jpg

And here's a video of a more common occurrence; Casper washing Sophie while Sophie washes the rug: https://imgur.com/SnJaeDx [emoji38]
They're so beautiful [emoji7] you're excellent at photography too :D

I sometimes wish I was a bun, the closest I'll get is Clementine grooming me I think, but I'd love to have proper bunny snuggles [emoji38][emoji38] only had one bun that was truly a snuggle bun who would throw herself at me and want cuddles for ages [emoji38]

They're so beautiful [emoji7] you're excellent at photography too :D

I sometimes wish I was a bun, the closest I'll get is Clementine grooming me I think, but I'd love to have proper bunny snuggles [emoji38][emoji38] only had one bun that was truly a snuggle bun who would throw herself at me and want cuddles for ages [emoji38]
Thank you. :love:

Bunny cuddles do look really nice, don't they? :lol: Neither Casper or Sophie is interested in cuddling with me or grooming me; they only want to cuddle with each other. :lol: The bunny you had who was a snuggle bun and wanted cuddles for ages sounds adorable. :lol::love:

Such special photos. They look bright as a button & so healthy. That grooming the rug while you're being groomed happened all the time with R&M & M does it now on the rare occassions we groom her just right

Sophie you're a good girl :love:

Such special photos. They look bright as a button & so healthy. That grooming the rug while you're being groomed happened all the time with R&M & M does it now on the rare occassions we groom her just right

Sophie you're a good girl :love:
Aw, thank you for your nice comments. :love: That's so sweet that Mousey still grooms the rug sometimes when you groom her just right. :love:

The presents I got for Casper's adoption day and Sophie's birthday have arrived! :D

GzzTpQnh.jpg

There's a grass house (it has an exit on the side as well), a hay rack for on top of their table (because Casper keeps peeing in the current one), some twigs, and a large hemp mat to cut into smaller pieces for them to lie on and dig at.

Also, some forage, dandelion roots, and timothy hay pellets that they get as treats (they would've gotten all of that anyway, though):

jBRDWHnh.jpg

Woo hoo. I really love that grass house & the hemp mat sounds a great idea. What kind of twigs are they?

I defy anyone to show me rabbits that have better lives than yours

Wow, lots of presents :D I like the grass house too and was interested in what type of twigs they are.

That all looks so wonderful for them. I have some of that hemp stuff. Must see what my lot make of it.

Really like the look of the wood hayrack. Where are they from?
Bleu and fleur groom each others neck and back at the same time, my friend calls it their 69ing :lol: . My jaw not my knees.
Casper and Sophie mean the world to you and it shows in how rich and happy you are making their lives. :love:

Woo hoo. I really love that grass house & the hemp mat sounds a great idea. What kind of twigs are they?

I defy anyone to show me rabbits that have better lives than yours
Wow, lots of presents :D I like the grass house too and was interested in what type of twigs they are.
They always love grass houses! They can sleep in them and eat them and destroy them... :lol: The twigs are birch twigs. They'd never had them before, but they liked them! :D

And, aww, that's so nice of you to say, j&b. :love:

That all looks so wonderful for them. I have some of that hemp stuff. Must see what my lot make of it.
Sophie and Casper really like sleeping on the hemp stuff and digging in it. I hope yours will like it, too! :D I actually put a piece outside the other day to protect something and the little birds have been pulling out the soft fibers for their nests. :lol::love:

Really like the look of the wood hayrack. Where are they from?
Bleu and fleur groom each others neck and back at the same time, my friend calls it their 69ing :lol: . My jaw not my knees.
Casper and Sophie mean the world to you and it shows in how rich and happy you are making their lives. :love:
The hay rack (and the other stuff) is from a Dutch store. They make them themselves, so I don't think you'd be able to get them in the UK. :(
Blue and Fleur's 69ing, that's so funny. :lol: Sounds like very efficient teamwork! :lol:

Aww, that's so lovely of you to say that. :love: They really do mean the world to me. :love:

Back