• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Thank you everyone. :love:

:love::love::love: so cute. Sophie is so funny with her refusal to give groomies
She actually did give groomies two or three nights ago! Casper was washing her and she started washing him back and she did it for ages. I was really surprised! It looked really awakward, though, because they were washing each other at the same time. :lol::love:

Here are some photos of Casper on the balcony just now:

ewm64ioh.jpg

cbIgeHUh.jpg

ZaKcWr6h.jpg

They've been sleeping on their little table a lot lately. :love:

DMI4gOoh.jpg

Casper looks so pretty outside :love: Cool table - not one you made yourself ? (I ask cos I think I recall you talking about making a table top rabbit friendly)

J&B told me that this forum needs some Casper & Sophie photos, so here I am, delivering some Casper & Sophie photos!

First, though, here's a short video of them playing with their food balls this morning:

https://imgur.com/SH6Lcuh

Sophie with a toy:

K7swNIRh.jpg

Here's Casper coming over to see if my phone is something he can eat:

nMAFGshh.jpg

5gHMnrwh.jpg

Here's Sophie stretching to get her veggies:

LRHxEAVh.jpg

Here's Casper looking for breakfast pellets I hid in the hay:

J6bLohQh.jpg

iwjUtlih.jpg

R0jAwDHh.jpg

And Sophie coming to take a look:

PtgPVOAh.jpg

kW7RVxYh.jpg

Here's Sophie checking if I hid any food in their play mat:

uiCRUOmh.jpg

Casper on the beanbag, again looking if I have something to eat for him:

DALdgu2h.jpg

Sophie sitting on one of the tunnels (which is round on top, so that can't be comfortable):

NlXjAbkh.jpg

Casper resting on his play mat, so he'll be first to know if I put anything to eat in there:

zktXPOhh.jpg

Some photos of Sophie being curious and cute:

1rljy5Ih.jpg

qZDhxpRh.jpg

z0KLUlLh.jpg

Ap0Pt8uh.jpg

Casper on his bed:

cEJh3L6h.jpg
I absolutely loved watching the video and looking at these pics. Your bunnies are totally gorgeous, and what a wonderful set up! I'm going to get some balls today, my buns are missing out!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Aww, thank you for the kind comments, everyone. I really appreciate them, and I'm glad you all enjoyed the photos. :love:

Casper looks so pretty outside :love: Cool table - not one you made yourself ? (I ask cos I think I recall you talking about making a table top rabbit friendly)
The table (and the chairs) are from IKEA. I did have to make the table top rabbit friendly, though, as it's a bit slippery and I didn't want any accidents. The top isn't wood; it's some kind of plastic-y thing or something. I'm not sure.

The table (and the chairs) are from IKEA. I did have to make the table top rabbit friendly, though, as it's a bit slippery and I didn't want any accidents. The top isn't wood; it's some kind of plastic-y thing or something. I'm not sure.
Is it one of the kids' tables? They used to have white wipe-clean stuff (a layer of possibly melamine over chip- or fibreboard I think). Very slippery!

Do they lke sleeping on the table becasue the sun is there? Mine always take to the windowsilll when the sun starts making a decent showing there :love:

Is it one of the kids' tables? They used to have white wipe-clean stuff (a layer of possibly melamine over chip- or fibreboard I think). Very slippery!

Do they lke sleeping on the table becasue the sun is there? Mine always take to the windowsilll when the sun starts making a decent showing there :love:
Yes, it's one of the kids' tables. It is some white layer over some board thing, yeah. I'm not sure what it is. Too slippery for something they jump on and off!

I think they do enjoy lying in the sun, especially Casper, but they sleep there all morning and afternoon and the sun's only there late in the afternoon, so they must have another reason they like sleeping there, too, I think... That's so nice that Lopsy and Chibbs have their windowsill to sunbathe on. :love:

I have some more photos I want to share today. :)

Here are Casper and Sophie being cuddly:

AX1JOWnh.jpg

G3JoPHIh.jpg

Casper on the balcony washing his feet:

wDDRxeAh.jpg

Casper enjoying some sunshine:

SNO4n6Th.jpg

SzoLxUDh.jpg

And here's Sophie having some romaine lettuce:

bd0tPDkh.jpg

k97Oek7h.jpg

VncEpw5h.jpg