Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Casper & Sophie photo delivery, now with added binkies

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Thankyou Iím thinking Fern would like one
    This looks like it https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trixie-Fo...-/254455931732

We definitely need a thread dedicated to Casper and Sophie. They are totally adorable.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Casper is very adorable, yes. My tunnels are from the Hay Experts: https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/the-bunny-tunnel.html (sold out, though). It says the curvy part is made from flexible plywood? They've bent it and then it's held in that shape by the pine bits on the sides being attached to each other by more pine bits on the bottom (can you tell I'm really good at technical stuff?). It should be doable to make that yourself, I should think? But once one of the pine bits on the bottom came loose and the flexible plywood partly sprang back into its natural flat shape, so it's important, I think, that everything's attached very well since the plywood seems kind of strong.
    Oooh, flexible plywood.....off to google!! That would be magic for our indoor plans, not sure it would hold up to outdoors very well?

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Beautiful pics
    Thank you, Omi.

Yes, that's it! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    We definitely need a thread dedicated to Casper and Sophie. They are totally adorable.
    Aww, I guess I will try to post pictures more regularly in here, then! They are very adorable, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dollyanna View Post
    Oooh, flexible plywood.....off to google!! That would be magic for our indoor plans, not sure it would hold up to outdoors very well?
    Hm... I'm not sure if it would be good for outdoors, no... Maybe if you'd treat it with something? I took a picture for you of the inside/bottom of one of the tunnels so you can see better how it's made:

I'm not sure if you can tell, but there are three strips of wood (also flexible plywood, I guess?) on the inside (both ends and in the middle) to reinforce the round shape of the tunnel.

Thanks I found it on Amazon too

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trixie-Rulo...X2D5D8JCCEBGHD

Thank you, Omi.

Yes, that's it! =)

Aww, I guess I will try to post pictures more regularly in here, then! They are very adorable, yes.

Hm... I'm not sure if it would be good for outdoors, no... Maybe if you'd treat it with something? I took a picture for you of the inside/bottom of one of the tunnels so you can see better how it's made:

I'm not sure if you can tell, but there are three strips of wood (also flexible plywood, I guess?) on the inside (both ends and in the middle) to reinforce the round shape of the tunnel.
    great pics. I have a soft spot for Casper

I guess the advantage of wood is that they can eat it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

What a beautiful thread and superb photos I love Casper peeping

Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    great pics. I have a soft spot for Casper

I guess the advantage of wood is that they can eat it.
    Thanks! Since you have a soft spot for Casper, I took some extra Casper photos for you:

I'm not sure if the fact that they can eat the wood is an advantage or a disadvantage. They've chewed one of the tunnels quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    What a beautiful thread and superb photos I love Casper peeping
    Thank you! =)

Alpha Buck

Thank you, Omi.

Yes, that's it! =)

Thanks, I'm itchng to get to Wickes now to get some! I need to wait a while though, changing their houses sends Odin off into a cascade of anxiety humping and they've been really stable for the past month or so, so I'll wait til I really need to change it before I start fiddling again