• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
J&B told me that this forum needs some Casper & Sophie photos, so here I am, delivering some Casper & Sophie photos!

First, though, here's a short video of them playing with their food balls this morning:

https://imgur.com/SH6Lcuh

Sophie with a toy:

K7swNIRh.jpg

Here's Casper coming over to see if my phone is something he can eat:

nMAFGshh.jpg

5gHMnrwh.jpg

Here's Sophie stretching to get her veggies:

LRHxEAVh.jpg

Here's Casper looking for breakfast pellets I hid in the hay:

J6bLohQh.jpg

iwjUtlih.jpg

R0jAwDHh.jpg

And Sophie coming to take a look:

PtgPVOAh.jpg

kW7RVxYh.jpg

Here's Sophie checking if I hid any food in their play mat:

uiCRUOmh.jpg

Casper on the beanbag, again looking if I have something to eat for him:

DALdgu2h.jpg

Sophie sitting on one of the tunnels (which is round on top, so that can't be comfortable):

NlXjAbkh.jpg

Casper resting on his play mat, so he'll be first to know if I put anything to eat in there:

zktXPOhh.jpg

Some photos of Sophie being curious and cute:

1rljy5Ih.jpg

qZDhxpRh.jpg

z0KLUlLh.jpg

Ap0Pt8uh.jpg

Casper on his bed:

cEJh3L6h.jpg

Last edited:
:love: they’ve got a great space :love: love the photos and video :love: what’s the green tube like toy, is that a food dispensing type thing? :wave:

such photogenic bunnies :love: thank you for taking and posting

ny fave is Sophie stood up on her hind legs but they are all really lovely

:love: they’ve got a great space :love: love the photos and video :love: what’s the green tube like toy, is that a food dispensing type thing? :wave:
Thank you. :love: The green tube thing is this: https://www.trixie.de/heimtierbedarf/en/shop/SmallAnimal/Activities2222/Training22/?card=215444 I tend to just stuff it full of hay and hide pellets in it, or veggies. (It says it's made of rubber, but it's a layer of really hard rubber over hard plastic, so they can't chew it.)

beautiful photos, and really lovely bunnies, I just love their setup :D
Aw, thank you so much! =)

such photogenic bunnies :love: thank you for taking and posting

ny fave is Sophie stood up on her hind legs but they are all really lovely
You're welcome. =)

Sophie standing up on her hind legs is very cute, I agree.

Oh I can see why photos were requested - Casper is a particularly adorable little fellow isn't he!! I love seeing such wonderfully enriched living spaces, makes my heart sing.
How are your tunnels made? We're always looking for ways to make tunnels for the big guys, would love to know how you get wooden curves.

Oh I can see why photos were requested - Casper is a particularly adorable little fellow isn't he!! I love seeing such wonderfully enriched living spaces, makes my heart sing.
How are your tunnels made? We're always looking for ways to make tunnels for the big guys, would love to know how you get wooden curves.
Casper is very adorable, yes. :love: My tunnels are from the Hay Experts: https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/the-bunny-tunnel.html (sold out, though). It says the curvy part is made from flexible plywood? They've bent it and then it's held in that shape by the pine bits on the sides being attached to each other by more pine bits on the bottom (can you tell I'm really good at technical stuff?). It should be doable to make that yourself, I should think? But once one of the pine bits on the bottom came loose and the flexible plywood partly sprang back into its natural flat shape, so it's important, I think, that everything's attached very well since the plywood seems kind of strong.

Thank you. :love: The green tube thing is this: https://www.trixie.de/heimtierbedarf/en/shop/SmallAnimal/Activities2222/Training22/?card=215444 I tend to just stuff it full of hay and hide pellets in it, or veggies. (It says it's made of rubber, but it's a layer of really hard rubber over hard plastic, so they can't chew it.)

Aw, thank you so much! =)

You're welcome. =)

Sophie standing up on her hind legs is very cute, I agree.

Thankyou :wave: I’m thinking Fern would like one :love:

Casper is very adorable, yes. :love: My tunnels are from the Hay Experts: https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/the-bunny-tunnel.html (sold out, though). It says the curvy part is made from flexible plywood? They've bent it and then it's held in that shape by the pine bits on the sides being attached to each other by more pine bits on the bottom (can you tell I'm really good at technical stuff?). It should be doable to make that yourself, I should think? But once one of the pine bits on the bottom came loose and the flexible plywood partly sprang back into its natural flat shape, so it's important, I think, that everything's attached very well since the plywood seems kind of strong.

Oooh, flexible plywood.....off to google!! That would be magic for our indoor plans, not sure it would hold up to outdoors very well?

Beautiful pics :love:
Thank you, Omi. :love:

Yes, that's it! =)

We definitely need a thread dedicated to Casper and Sophie. They are totally adorable. :love:
Aww, I guess I will try to post pictures more regularly in here, then! They are very adorable, yes. :love:

Oooh, flexible plywood.....off to google!! That would be magic for our indoor plans, not sure it would hold up to outdoors very well?
Hm... I'm not sure if it would be good for outdoors, no... Maybe if you'd treat it with something? I took a picture for you of the inside/bottom of one of the tunnels so you can see better how it's made:

VWmLeNph.jpg

I'm not sure if you can tell, but there are three strips of wood (also flexible plywood, I guess?) on the inside (both ends and in the middle) to reinforce the round shape of the tunnel.

Yes, that's it! =)

Aww, I guess I will try to post pictures more regularly in here, then! They are very adorable, yes. :love:

Hm... I'm not sure if it would be good for outdoors, no... Maybe if you'd treat it with something? I took a picture for you of the inside/bottom of one of the tunnels so you can see better how it's made:

VWmLeNph.jpg

I'm not sure if you can tell, but there are three strips of wood (also flexible plywood, I guess?) on the inside (both ends and in the middle) to reinforce the round shape of the tunnel.

great pics. I have a soft spot for Casper :)

I guess the advantage of wood is that they can eat it.

:D

great pics. I have a soft spot for Casper :)

I guess the advantage of wood is that they can eat it.
Thanks! Since you have a soft spot for Casper, I took some extra Casper photos for you:

f9cqwLmh.jpg

iJT75fLh.jpg

RGrPCoYh.jpg

I'm not sure if the fact that they can eat the wood is an advantage or a disadvantage. They've chewed one of the tunnels quite a lot. :shock:

What a beautiful thread and superb photos I love Casper peeping

Thank you! =)

Yes, that's it! =)

VWmLeNph.jpg

Thanks, I'm itchng to get to Wickes now to get some! I need to wait a while though, changing their houses sends Odin off into a cascade of anxiety humping and they've been really stable for the past month or so, so I'll wait til I really need to change it before I start fiddling again :roll:

Back