• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

That's sweet. Mousey licks her paws when she get groomies too. Sophies patchy little belly :love: Now Sophie, lets change a habit of a lifetime & give groomies back ?

Thank you all. :love:

That's sweet. Mousey licks her paws when she get groomies too. Sophies patchy little belly :love: Now Sophie, lets change a habit of a lifetime & give groomies back ?
It's cute how Sophie and Mousey lick their own paws when they're getting groomies. I bet Casper wishes that Sophie would wash him instead of her own paws, though. ;) Yes, give some groomies back, Sophie! And, yes, her patchy belly. :love:

I have some new photos I wanted to share.

First, here's Casper taking a nap:

5n25clgh.jpg

Here's Sophie looking for food in her play mat:

0oDLBKih.jpg

Casper washing his paw:

WLZt1COh.jpg

Sophie looking for food in her bob-a-lot:

5ZZWUwJh.jpg

LfPq4Rmh.jpg

Casper just sitting and thinking:

ocVUaOgh.jpg

Sophie sitting on one of their tunnels:

LeM74Lsh.jpg

Casper doing some more sitting and thinking:

UOr9pDBh.jpg

Aww, they're so lovely :) Mine sit and think too. Lopsy sometimes just 'restarts': I find then they're thinking you can wave at them and they'll react (move an ear etc.) but Lopsy just totally zones out for up to 5mins and is unresponsive. 'This bunny has encountered an error and must restart' sort of thing :lol:

Aww, they're so lovely :) Mine sit and think too. Lopsy sometimes just 'restarts': I find then they're thinking you can wave at them and they'll react (move an ear etc.) but Lopsy just totally zones out for up to 5mins and is unresponsive. 'This bunny has encountered an error and must restart' sort of thing :lol:
That made me laugh. :lol: Lopsy must be really lost in his thoughts when that happens. Or he fell asleep... And thank you. :)

Two pictures from tonight:

DlWgmO4h.jpg

X6n3hn9h.jpg

There's some dried forage on the floor that I had put into a bowl for Casper, but of course it didn't stay in the bowl...

Back