• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Awwww that's why I want a wifey for Mischief one day! They look so cute lying together [emoji175][emoji175]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I found some more photos from 2015/16 in addition to yesterday's ones. :love:

wEFHukTh.jpg

4m5oQP9h.jpg

qE4RCxzh.jpg

iJMRCK4h.jpg

Oh my goodness just beautiful.

I bet you can't get anything done, a reader of books! They're just so 'easy'/rewarding to look at :D Mine were both easy bonds, Lopsy's so laid back and isn't very good at being a rabbit, he just lets the girls walk all over him (literally sometimes) and both the girls have been outgoing enough to deal with that and us :) Not that Lopsy isn't outgoing, he loves everyone (attention/food) :D

I'm loving the greyscale vibe :love: I think that makes them super suited to each other visually :D

Awwww that's why I want a wifey for Mischief one day! They look so cute lying together [emoji175][emoji175]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
I bet Mischief and his future wifey will look just as cute. :D

Such lovely photos :love:

Oh my goodness just beautiful.
Thank you, Zoobed and C&D. :love:

I bet you can't get anything done, a reader of books! They're just so 'easy'/rewarding to look at :D Mine were both easy bonds, Lopsy's so laid back and isn't very good at being a rabbit, he just lets the girls walk all over him (literally sometimes) and both the girls have been outgoing enough to deal with that and us :) Not that Lopsy isn't outgoing, he loves everyone (attention/food) :D

I'm loving the greyscale vibe :love: I think that makes them super suited to each other visually :D
I do spend a lot of time watching them! :D That's great that your bunnies were easy bonds as well. You made me laugh by saying that Lopsy isn't very good at being a rabbit, though. Poor Lopsy :lol::love: He sounds very sweet, being so laid back and loving everyone. :love:

Sophie and Casper's white-and-greyness does make them match! :D I promise that's not why I adopted Casper, though. :lol:

Absolutely beautiful photos, they are so photogenic :love: I love how they coordinate with each other, and their flooring :D

I take it all back, as of that video of him sleeping, I want to BE Casper :love:

We enjoyed watching other bunnies working for their food too. "Have you got something tasty over there?" would work for many of the moments :D

I take it all back, as of that video of him sleeping, I want to BE Casper :love:

We enjoyed watching other bunnies working for their food too. "Have you got something tasty over there?" would work for many of the moments :D
If you would be Casper, would Casper have to be you, I wonder? :lol:

Yes! You can see that Sophie almost wanted to steal the food out of Casper's mouth at one point, but she changed her mind. :lol:

After posting that video of Casper sleeping, here is a video of Sophie dreaming just now :love: https://imgur.com/f0rIg4x

That is so adorable :love: I've been trying to film Mouseypie dreams the past few days but she always wakes when I get close & all I get on video is a back leg stretch:lol: Boo has always been completely deaf as far as I know but when she dreams she moves her ears like a hearing rabbit

:wave: mikek - dreaming bunny must see

That is so adorable :love: I've been trying to film Mouseypie dreams the past few days but she always wakes when I get close & all I get on video is a back leg stretch:lol: Boo has always been completely deaf as far as I know but when she dreams she moves her ears like a hearing rabbit

:wave: mikek - dreaming bunny must see
If Mousey has a favourite spot to sleep (on her blankets?) and you have nothing else to do, you could sit near her sleeping spot before she starts napping, and then once she's asleep you won't wake her up by coming close, because you're already there! :lol: That's interesting that Boo moves her ears in her dreams like a hearing rabbit. I wonder if she's hearing things in her dreams, even though she's always been deaf as far as you know...

I caught Lopsy making 'hmm' noises in his sleep the other day :love: Whatever Sophie's doing it seems like fun :D Thankyou for sharing!

Back