• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

They are without equal, some of the most stunning and beautiful photos I've ever seen. You have not only captured 2 beautiful rabbits, you've captured 'a moment' - their lives as they are and it is a priviledge to have been able to see them. Xxx

Thank you so much for looking at my cute bunnies and saying such very nice things, everyone. :love: It's really good to see them cuddle after Casper's been keeping to himself so much. :love:

Casper's sunbathing on the balcony. :love:

9oDLgaFh.jpeg

eOc6i9jh.jpeg

YE4BLFGh.jpg

Here's his yellow chin showing you I've been syringe-feeding him: :lol:

Q4x9AvSh.jpeg

oq1Rmqyh.jpeg

5oHKVVrh.jpeg

sxUN0DPh.jpeg

Also, yeah, it's clearly time to vacuum my balcony!

Oh dear, so sweet :love:
Also, I didn't notice the balcony because I was focusing on Casper. If I hadn't seen your post last time, I probably wouldn't have noticed the balcony. :lol:

Thank you, KCG, bunny momma, and CarelessSquid07. :love:

Sophie gave Casper the longest grooming session ever just now. It's really unusual for her, and I thought that it was so sweet, until I realised that she was getting spilled syringe feed out of Casper's fur. :lol: She such a hungry, greedy girl. :lol:

Sophie gave Casper the longest grooming session ever just now. It's really unusual for her, and I thought that it was so sweet, until I realised that she was getting spilled syringe feed out of Casper's fur. :lol: She such a hungry, greedy girl. :lol:

Hahaha :lol: As gluttonous as rabbits, I've never seen anyone else. Cookie even wanted the tea in their hands when my parents were here. They could never even sit on the sofa and drink tea or coffee. Cookie didn't give them any comfort. In fact, the night before my father left, my father had a fight with Cookie, Cookie wanted the nuts and tea in my father's hand, and my father was angry with Cookie. Even my dad scolded me for Cookie's gluttony, asking if I gave him a little food. Cookie is just a glutton and greedy. :lol: :lol:

Sophie gave Casper the longest grooming session ever just now. It's really unusual for her, and I thought that it was so sweet, until I realised that she was getting spilled syringe feed out of Casper's fur. [emoji38] She such a hungry, greedy girl. [emoji38]
Clever girl [emoji1787] I'm sure Casper thought he was getting lots of love.

It's funny how they always like the syringe feed when they don't need it....

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Back