• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Awww lovely pix. I love Sophie's cute little sleepy face with her little smudgy nosey [emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Aww, thank you so much for the kind words, everyone. :love:

Superb :love: I don't know if you have the same phrase in Dutch, but we would say that Casper in the first pic is licking his lips :lol:
We do! We'd say, 'Hij likt zijn lippen.' :lol:

Why can't I see the pictures, is it my fault? :(

Update: I reset the modem. it's fixed now and i saw the pictures. first picture is my favourite, i want to eat casper's little tongue awww :love:
I know you don't mean it literally, KCG, but I find it a bit creepy when you say you want to eat Casper's tongue! Could you please not use this expression about wanting to eat them or their body parts when talking about Casper and Sophie? :)

Aww, thank you so much for the kind words, everyone. :love:

We do! We'd say, 'Hij likt zijn lippen.' :lol:

I know you don't mean it literally, KCG, but I find it a bit creepy when you say you want to eat Casper's tongue! Could you please not use this expression about wanting to eat them or their body parts when talking about Casper and Sophie? :)

Hahahahaha :lol: yes, it sounds very strange to those who are not used to it :lol: We express our love by saying we want to eat whatever we like, it sounds so scary :lol: We always say that we will eat while kissing the baby, and we always say that we will eat when we love the cat, dog, and rabbit. :lol: I will love your rabbits without no eating them :lol: I will love casper and sophie without eating, promise :)
Am I allowed to kiss them instead of eating? :)
April 23 is celebrated as a children's day in Turkey and it is a very important day for us, the national holiday. In addition, children from abroad come to Turkey and stay in the homes of Turkish families for a week. When I was a child, 2 children from the Netherlands came to our house and they stayed with us for 1 week. Then my parents took us to the amusement park and the zoo. We used to say we were going to eat some animals at the zoo while we were petting them from afar. The Dutch children who stayed with us asked what I said, I said that the animals were very cute and I wanted to eat them. :lol: I will never forget the way they looked at me at that moment, they were horrified. :lol: The first sentence they told me was "but they are inedible".I said I wouldn't eat them too, but I couldn't explain why it was like that because I was a kid. I couldn't understand why they reacted like this because I was a kid too, I couldn't understand why they didn't understand me. I don't know where they are now, what they are doing, but I hope they learned the truth when they grow up, otherwise they will think that the Turks ate everything. :lol: :lol:

Yes, I'm not used to that expression at all, so I understand why those Dutch children were horrified! :lol: I know what it means, that you just think something is really cute, but I don't like it used toward Sophie and Casper, so I'm glad you'll love them without eating them. ;) They don't really like kisses, really, so I think it'd be best not to say that, either! :lol:

Yes, I'm not used to that expression at all, so I understand why those Dutch children were horrified! :lol: I know what it means, that you just think something is really cute, but I don't like it used toward Sophie and Casper, so I'm glad you'll love them without eating them. ;) They don't really like kisses, really, so I think it'd be best not to say that, either! :lol:

Hahaha :lol: It's obvious that Casper and Sophie are in your family. :D I love kissing, addicted to kiss and love in cookie :lol: really bunnies maybe reflect us :)

In the meantime, relax, you can tell me anything you're uncomfortable with. I never get it wrong and take offense. :) I will love casper and sophie from afar :) By the way I showed them to my husband too and he thinks they are so cute now I show him the new pictures you add too:)

Hahaha :lol: It's obvious that Casper and Sophie are in your family. :D I love kissing, addicted to kiss and love in cookie :lol: really bunnies maybe reflect us :)

In the meantime, relax, you can tell me anything you're uncomfortable with. I never get it wrong and take offense. :) I will love casper and sophie from afar :) By the way I showed them to my husband too and he thinks they are so cute now I show him the new pictures you add too:)
That's right, nobody in our little two-bunnies-one-human family likes kisses. :lol: I'm glad you're not offended. :) And I'm glad your husband thinks Sophie and Casper are cute, too, aw. :)

I love the photo of Sophie being round, I can do round too :lol:
That made me laugh. :lol:

Here's a photo of Sophie washing herself:

2PJw6vZh.jpg

She's all nice and clean now!

onLPh4Mh.jpg

Here's their new plant table so I can grow grass and other stuff for them this winter (it was growing terribly outside):

6z1SwFHh.jpg

The hanging pots have tiny baby herbs in them. Casper is really liking the lower shelf. He's been sleeping there a lot.

Here's Casper asking for some food:

h0q0BULh.jpg

Here he is eating flowers:

kgwqnC1h.jpg

'My pear branch!':

blUApMYh.jpg

Here they're having dinner:

G0DkyY7h.jpg

Here's Sophie playing with her hay ball:

ZJGEDUzh.jpg

DiMLjJfh.jpg

PJylSvrh.jpg

Casper having some greens:

eqjWbSnh.jpg

Here's Casper resting on his freshly cleaned rug:

CZNHbAhh.jpg

Fabulous photos, I love Casper hanging on to his stick, and Sophie with her hay ball is priceless :love:

wow, we've been really spoilt. Sophie with her grass toy, them on the picnic table & now cuddles too:love: They look like they're having a wonderful time :love:

Back