• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Awwww they are so adorable snuggling up together! [emoji175][emoji175]

I can't seem to get the photos anywhere as good as you even with the new phone! [emoji20] I see that you go down really low to the floor on their level. I will try that too! xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Thank you for looking at my cute bunny family, everyone. :love:

Sorry, that made me laugh:lol:
It's okay, I won't tell them. :lol:

Awwww they are so adorable snuggling up together! [emoji175][emoji175]

I can't seem to get the photos anywhere as good as you even with the new phone! [emoji20] I see that you go down really low to the floor on their level. I will try that too! xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Aww, I think the photos you posted last night were really lovely! :love: But I do spend a lot of time sitting on the floor with them, yeah, so that's when I take a lot of photos. :D

I have some more photos, because of course I do. :lol:

Here's Sophie sitting on her picnic table:

oqvJNrBh.jpg

Here's Casper on his balcony:

pUsLU2yh.jpg

Sophie in her house:

i4Orp8qh.jpg

Sophie eating some hay from her hay ball:

wkFApwGh.jpg

Casper resting, because being cute all the time is tiring:

IWpBw9Th.jpg

Here's Casper on his balcony again, because he loves his balcony:

q8wbDYjh.jpg

Here they are together:

q1k930rh.jpg

Here's Sophie resting because, again, being so cute is tiring:

WCo5pa9h.jpg

Here's a last one of Casper:

EDQ6M0fh.jpg

I've been thinking this morning that I wish I could let the woman who gave Casper up for adoption know that he's doing well. From what I understood when I adopted him, she had adopted Casper from the rescue herself (I don't know anything about his first home), and he had a bunny friend, but after his bunny friend died, she became really anxious about something happening to Casper, too, so he was barely allowed to do anything anymore, and her mental health got really bad, and it wasn't a good situation for either her or Casper, so she made the decision to return him to the rescue so he could have a better life elsewhere. It must've been really hard for her, and I wonder if she still thinks about him sometimes and would like to know how he's doing now. There's no way I could contact her, though, as the rescue doesn't even exist anymore. It must be difficult to give a beloved animal friend up for adoption and never know what happened to them...

Super new group of pics :love: I understand how you are feeling about Casper's previous carer. This situation must occur very often and I doubt very much whether many people get to find out what happened to their rabbit which they gave up for adoption :(

Really very beautiful pictures. It's okay to be curious about Casper's past life, but there's something more important you should know. Casper's present life is more important than his past. Casper is very happy with you now and you give him a happy life by taking care of him. I think this is more important :)

Super new group of pics :love: I understand how you are feeling about Casper's previous carer. This situation must occur very often and I doubt very much whether many people get to find out what happened to their rabbit which they gave up for adoption :(
Thank you, Omi. :love: Yes, it must happen a lot, people who love their rabbits very much but for some reason can't continue to care for them and have to give them up for adoption, and then never know what happened to them. I can't imagine how hard that must be. :(

Really very beautiful pictures. It's okay to be curious about Casper's past life, but there's something more important you should know. Casper's present life is more important than his past. Casper is very happy with you now and you give him a happy life by taking care of him. I think this is more important :)
Thank you, KCG. That's true, the present is more important, the fact that he's happy now. I was just wondering about his previous carer and wishing I could tell her Casper is doing really well. :)

Aww you can't have too many Casper and Sophie photos, they are both very photogenic :love:
Aw, thank you, Pets mum. I think they are, too. :love:

I know I posted some pictures just yesterday, but I have more. :lol:

First, here's Casper and Sophie with a pear branch. I gave them the smallest one to start with:

SOlviCzh.jpg

pvZkPY5h.jpg

Streeeeetch:

0vbdLjNh.jpg

Sophie checking if I have any treats:

dGU1bUmh.jpg

Casper showing his big (little) feet:

gwec812h.jpg

I hung Casper's play mat on the door for a bit of a change and to encourage him to stretch a bit. He doesn't get to stretch much for the food tree, because Sophie usually has already eaten everything by the time he comes looking:

126YoNph.jpg

Casper chasing his food ball with dried forage inside:

zOIMN5kh.jpg

Time for some fresh herbs!

etDvijqh.jpg

2By28Hdh.jpg

See? Casper comes to check out the food tree but he's too late! (He has fresh herbs waiting for him in his bed, though):

LiuFCxih.jpg

Great pictures :) Their rooms are beyond perfect for rabbits, every detail has been thought of. I want to bring Cookie to Casper and Sophie's room as a birthday present amusement park hahahahhaa :lol: :lol:

Lovely photos:love: I’m sure the person who gave Casper up for adoption knew that the rescue would ensure they got him the best possible home, as they did :love:

Great pictures :) Their rooms are beyond perfect for rabbits, every detail has been thought of. I want to bring Cookie to Casper and Sophie's room as a birthday present amusement park hahahahhaa :lol: :lol:
Thank you, KCG. :) That's so kind of you to say, aw. I'd say Cookie is welcome to come visit, but I'm not sure Casper and Sophie would agree with that. :lol:

Lovely photos:love: I’m sure the person who gave Casper up for adoption knew that the rescue would ensure they got him the best possible home, as they did :love:
Aw, thank you, Zoobec. :love: That's a comforting thought. I hope that's the case. :love:

beautiful pics :love:
Thank you, too, Mike. :love:

Supergood pictures :love: I just want to hug them, they are so cute!
They have a really nice living space :love: Lucky rabbits!

Thank you, KCG. :) That's so kind of you to say, aw. I'd say Cookie is welcome to come visit, but I'm not sure Casper and Sophie would agree with that. :lol:

Hahaha yes :lol: For Casper and Sophie, their room suddenly becomes precious. Toys and items that they are not interested in become valuable when they suddenly see Cookie. :lol:

awesome photos - really lovely. I am especially loving Sophie stretching & Casper losing out on tree treats

The first bunny I adopted from rescue came with a little letter & photo from his previous owner. She'd been told 2 males would bond easily but they fell out during adolescence so she had to rehome the relative newcomer. The letter was intended for who adopted him so after a few months I wrote her an update with a photo of Ralph & his new wife. She wrote back to me - she was so grateful to know he was happy again:love:

Supergood pictures :love: I just want to hug them, they are so cute!
They have a really nice living space :love: Lucky rabbits!
Thank you. :love: I'm glad you think they have a nice living space. :love:

Hahaha yes :lol: For Casper and Sophie, their room suddenly becomes precious. Toys and items that they are not interested in become valuable when they suddenly see Cookie. :lol:
Yeah, I don't think they'll want to share their stuff with him. :lol:

awesome photos - really lovely. I am especially loving Sophie stretching & Casper losing out on tree treats

The first bunny I adopted from rescue came with a little letter & photo from his previous owner. She'd been told 2 males would bond easily but they fell out during adolescence so she had to rehome the relative newcomer. The letter was intended for who adopted him so after a few months I wrote her an update with a photo of Ralph & his new wife. She wrote back to me - she was so grateful to know he was happy again:love:
Aw, thank you. :love:

That's so lovely that when you adopted Ralph he came with a little letter and a photo from his previous carer, and that you could send her an update a few months later to let her know he was happy. :love: I wish it could always happen that way. :love:

Before we went to the vets this afternoon, Sophie was collecting a lot of hay for some reason. She didn't really do anything with it and eventually dropped it when she wanted to wash herself. :lol:

Y6s6u27h.jpg

Back