• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

It's okay, he's gone to sleep now :lol:

7VLTepLh.jpg

:love:

I've just caught up with your latest videos a and photos, just beautiful, but I feel really tired now ! :lol:

Awww such lovely photos [emoji175] Makes me feel sure it is the best way forward for Mischief to be bonded with another. I've not bonded bunnies before and I did question whether Mischief would accept a new bun in his home as he definitely rules the roost here but I see yours together and I want the same for Mischief.

I especially love pic of them lying nose to nose. It's so sweet [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Awww such lovely photos [emoji175] Makes me feel sure it is the best way forward for Mischief to be bonded with another. I've not bonded bunnies before and I did question whether Mischief would accept a new bun in his home as he definitely rules the roost here but I see yours together and I want the same for Mischief.

I especially love pic of them lying nose to nose. It's so sweet [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Thank you. :love: As long as you get a friend for Mischief that fits with his personality, I think he'll be fine and happy to have another bunny to share his life with. :love:

Back