Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

What lovely lovable bunnies.

Thank you so much, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Awww they are beautiful photographs, thanks for sharing. Casper looks like such a loving bunny, he clearly loves his cuddles with Sophie . Boo is having a massive moult atm too
    He does really love cuddling with her. He's happiest when he can cuddle with Sophie. Though yesterday morning Sophie wanted to cuddle and he kept running away. Does Boo normally moult around this time? I don't think Sophie usually moults in the middle of winter. Normally she and Casper moult at the same time, but it's only Sophie now.

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Did Casper give up on 'whose nose can go lowest' when he won?
    He did. He won, but Sophie never gives him many groomies, so he gave up.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Thank you so much, everyone.

He does really love cuddling with her. He's happiest when he can cuddle with Sophie. Though yesterday morning Sophie wanted to cuddle and he kept running away. Does Boo normally moult around this time? I don't think Sophie usually moults in the middle of winter. Normally she and Casper moult at the same time, but it's only Sophie now.

He did. He won, but Sophie never gives him many groomies, so he gave up.
    no, I'm sure Boo has never had a proper moult around this time of year. No evidence of Joey moulting but Mousey is. Weird

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    no, I'm sure Boo has never had a proper moult around this time of year. No evidence of Joey moulting but Mousey is. Weird
    How odd. I wonder why Boo, Mousey, and Sophie are moulting at such a weird time.

I wanted to share some photos from last night. They were being very active and running and jumping a lot, and Sophie was doing binkies. I didn't get any photos of that, though, as they were moving too fast for my phone camera, but I got some nice photos from when they were stitting still.

Here's Sophie taking a nap:

And Casper resting. He likes sitting on the curtain:

Sophie came to sit with us and continued her nap:

Then she had fun playing on the sofa:

Casper came to investigate:

Then after Sophie was done, he wanted make sure we knew that he could get on the sofa, too. Looking very proud:

'This sofa is mine, see?':

They've been getting on the sofa a lot these past few days (Sophie's sitting on the sofa with me right now ). Sophie never used to, and Casper usually only jumps on the sofa to remind me it's breakfast time when I'm late. I think I'll put some pet stairs next to the couch for Sophie, because I don't think jumping off the couch is good for her arthritis. It's quite a rough landing she makes every time.

wonderful pics - as always

Casper on the sofa are great you're right, he looks very proud of himself!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Ah they are very cuteeeeee I love them They also look so cute on the couch By the way, I agree with what you said about Sophie. I think it's possible that she doesn't want to come to the couch as much as Casper because she has arthritis, which may be bothering her because of her illness.

Such gorgeous photos little Casper looks so proud. They both look brilliant & it must be wonderful to have binkies & bunnies on the sofa

Aww Casper does look very proud!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Brilliant pics, especially of Casper on the couch