• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

No photos, but I wanted to share that earlier Sophie pulled open the kitchen door with her teeth (it wasn't properly closed) and then went into the kitchen as if to say, 'I'm ready for breakfast now!' (I had gotten distracted and was a bit late. :oops:) She's so clever and cute. :love: I obviously got up and gave her breakfast right away!

No photos, but I wanted to share that earlier Sophie pulled open the kitchen door with her teeth (it wasn't properly closed) and then went into the kitchen as if to say, 'I'm ready for breakfast now!' (I had gotten distracted and was a bit late. :oops:) She's so clever and cute. :love: I obviously got up and gave her breakfast right away!

Clever girl, how very dare you be late for their breakfast :lol:

oi you, get in there and make me breakfast :lol: clever girl Sophie :love: I was a bit late with midday snacks yesterday and found my dim Joey chewing a plug under the bed:lol:

Ah cute girl :D I feel very guilty when I miss their regular hours. :D

oi you, get in there and make me breakfast :lol: clever girl Sophie :love: I was a bit late with midday snacks yesterday and found my dim Joey chewing a plug under the bed:lol:
Aw, he must've known it was time to chew something. :lol:

Ah cute girl :D I feel very guilty when I miss their regular hours. :D
Casper and Sophie are used to my being late with breakfast. :oops: I'm not at my best in the morning. :lol:

Totally unrelated: I just noticed they've chewed two more holes in the rug. :(

camera out please - I want to see more of Casper & Sophie. I actually want to see more of all the forums bunnies but you're more obliging than most :lol:

That's great news we have more photos to admire. There is no rush though, only when you feel up to it obviously. Wishing you some nice restorative snoozes :love:

Aw, thank you. :love: I've had some nice naps today.

Here are some photos of Sophie and Casper. :love:

UZOLoqLh.jpg

0w8LmFRh.jpg

BVyu9osh.jpg

R8lJfc8h.jpg

oFAlsZDh.jpg

C3y9yjVh.jpg

yVtMlMDh.jpg

As you can maybe tell, Sophie is moulting a lot, so she's looking rather fluffy. :lol:

Awww they are beautiful photographs, thanks for sharing. Casper looks like such a loving bunny, he clearly loves his cuddles with Sophie . Boo is having a massive moult atm too

Back