• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

I second that [emoji4] My OH takes good photos so hopefully we can have a gallery for ours once get a better phone. But I think Reader of Books buns are very good models and are super photogenic [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Aww, thank you. :love: Sophie and Casper are very good models, I agree. :love:

Does anyone want to see Sophie sitting in a pile of hay?

aCyAnc6h.jpg

rkkK8Y7h.jpg

NLQyMPCh.jpg

B5MdNgqh.jpg

:love:

awww, beautiful Sophie, trying out her helicopter ears in the last photo. I think I'll always want to see more Sophie photos

These buns just make everything better [emoji7] are Sophies ears always like that or does she move them about lots? They're so cute [emoji7]

I love the first pic how she does a little sideways look as if to say 'you want to take a photo of pretty lil old me? Sure why not!'[emoji38]

Thank you for all your lovely comments, everyone. I really appreciate them. :love:

These buns just make everything better [emoji7] are Sophies ears always like that or does she move them about lots? They're so cute [emoji7]
No, she just moves them about a lot! Most of the time she keeps them in a V shape, but she moves them a lot. :love:

Awwww I love the way her ears slightly droop. She is so cute! Is she cuddly at all? She looks all soft and snuggly [emoji175]

She likes pets most of the time as long as I don't touch her head and it doesn't go on for too long, but she's not much of a cuddle bun, really. She is very soft, though. :love:

I have some new photos of my fuzzy family members. :love:

Awkward-looking cuddles:

Maw0tmhh.jpg

Casper on his balcony:

OvQNgdth.jpg

Sophie's cute face:

ljLFseFh.jpg

Sophie stretching, I guess?:

6tqHZy6h.jpg

Casper getting ready for another nap:

a2xEJhvh.jpg

Hiding in their house:

IJYrsVah.jpg

After breakfast cuddles:

T8u3ZMNh.jpg

Squeezed together in their little grass house:

gdHykNnh.jpg

Relaxing in the sun:

6cm9piZh.jpg

Being lazy:

2agyDmYh.jpg

wgKrKzlh.jpg

eek.a beautiful set of photos, really lovely. Sophie the Sphinx for the stretching photo. Every time i see you rabbits i can't help think of how cute Casper is & hoe beautiful Sophie is.

i love the house they snooze in. Whats it made of please? I'll search for something similar. Boo deserves an upgrade (well addition) to her cardboard box with shredded paper & occasional forage windfall

Back