• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

:D

Thanks! Since you have a soft spot for Casper, I took some extra Casper photos for you:

f9cqwLmh.jpg

iJT75fLh.jpg

RGrPCoYh.jpg

I'm not sure if the fact that they can eat the wood is an advantage or a disadvantage. They've chewed one of the tunnels quite a lot. :shock:

Thank you! =)
Oh I do have a soft spot for Casper too. He looks so much like Archie. I recon they'd get up to lots of mischief together

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Oh I do have a soft spot for Casper too. He looks so much like Archie. I recon they'd get up to lots of mischief together

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Well, then the extra Casper photos are for you, too! =) Casper is always getting into everything, so, yes, he and Archie would likely get up to lots of mischief!

I love their tent. I bet all 3 of my pairs would like one of those. Where is it from?

I love their tent. I bet all 3 of my pairs would like one of those. Where is it from?
I love it, too. It's from a local shop here in the Netherlands, but I think you can probably find similar ones in the UK somewhere? It's a children's tent, so maybe check toy shops?

:love: they’ve got a great space :love: love the photos and video :love: what’s the green tube like toy, is that a food dispensing type thing? :wave:
Just want to say, the green tube toy we were talking about, it's not so safe after all. They've had it for years without problems, but today either Sophie or Casper chewed off some pieces of the green layer. :? So, I'll be throwing it out.

Just want to say, the green tube toy we were talking about, it's not so safe after all. They've had it for years without problems, but today either Sophie or Casper chewed off some pieces of the green layer. :? So, I'll be throwing it out.

Thanks for the update:wave:

I wanted to share some pictures I took today. =)

Here's Sophie and Casper loafing under their little chair:

pVd0Ot2h.jpg

Casper, as always, coming over to see if I have a treat for him:

iYeTJuYh.jpg

Sophie resting:

9J1N2FUh.jpg

Casper sitting and waiting for a treat (I'm not kidding; he thinks I'm a walking treat machine):

L5bNttEh.jpg

Sophie doing her own thing:

so1Zkryh.jpg

Casper being cute:

MkhR4Vkh.jpg

Sophie having dinner:

9bneqL2h.jpg

Casper being cute again:

nviufsZh.jpg

Sophie having a snack:

bR5HUh2h.jpg

Being cuddly together:

PYlj4dhh.jpg

xi5XOa3h.jpg

y4ho9J9h.jpg

Lovely pics ❤❤❤ I do have a special fondness for Sophie as that's my niece's name 😀

Re the walking treat machine. I have the theory that the reason my Snoopy likes to bite me is that he thinks I'm like a gumball machine: if he makes a big enough hole in my leg then treats will fall out!

Lovely pics ❤❤❤ I do have a special fondness for Sophie as that's my niece's name ��

Re the walking treat machine. I have the theory that the reason my Snoopy likes to bite me is that he thinks I'm like a gumball machine: if he makes a big enough hole in my leg then treats will fall out!

:lol: so that’s why Fern nudges me hard in the shins :lol:

Back