• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

What lovely photos of Casper and Sophie!
They are so relaxed, so must trust you a lot. They must be tired from having fun with so many wonderful things in their room.
It must be so much fun to watch them play and explore.
Thank you for sharing.

I hope so too, it does seem a nice gentle toy for her . I've ordered
Yay! I hope she'll have fun with it. :love:

What lovely photos of Casper and Sophie!
They are so relaxed, so must trust you a lot. They must be tired from having fun with so many wonderful things in their room.
It must be so much fun to watch them play and explore.
Thank you for sharing.
Aww, those are such nice things to say, thank you. :love: It really is so much fun to watch them interact with everything. I could just watch them all day. :love:

Awww lovely :love:
Thank you. :love:

Great to see you and the bunnies :)

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Aw, thank you, too. :love:

My photo app showed me these photos from exactly 7 years ago:

afqhwo8h.jpg

pxdvaVth.jpg

4PHDfE0h.jpg

Not much has changed, really. :lol:

Here's some photos from this week.

Casper on his balcony:

3mgTiaKh.jpg

Casper guarding the balcony door:

yyezY6sh.jpg

Sophie with a new food puzzle:

oHFefJlh.jpg

USoA1Emh.jpg

awww:love: still snoozy after all these years. How long have they been together.

Very nice new photos too, Casper nicely positioned between growing snacks & clever Sophie with her puzzle. I expect she worked it out really quickly

Those photos were actually taken a few months after they were bonded, so they've been together 7 years and a few months now. :love:

Sophie worked out some parts of the new puzzle pretty fast, but with some other parts she still needs a bit of help. Casper has actually worked out the different puzzles faster this time! They really like it; they kept coming back to it yesterday to check if new pellets had been added (they had).

Those photos were actually taken a few months after they were bonded, so they've been together 7 years and a few months now. :love:

Sophie worked out some parts of the new puzzle pretty fast, but with some other parts she still needs a bit of help. Casper has actually worked out the different puzzles faster this time! They really like it; they kept coming back to it yesterday to check if new pellets had been added (they had).

of course - can't have standards slipping:lol: that is good that Sophie still has some puzzling to work out.

I do find it lovely how solidly (most) bunnies remain bonded. Joey & boo had 7.5 years together :love: I do think Eddy is more attentive though

of course - can't have standards slipping:lol: that is good that Sophie still has some puzzling to work out.

I do find it lovely how solidly (most) bunnies remain bonded. Joey & boo had 7.5 years together :love: I do think Eddy is more attentive though
Never, I'd have two angry bunnies. :lol:

It is really sweet how bunnies stay friends for so long, I agree. That's so wonderful that Joey and Boo had so many years together. :love: I hope Boo and the more attentive Eddy will have a nice long time together, too. :love:

Aw, they don't look a day older in the later photos ! Love the puzzle :)
Aw, I'm glad you think so. :love:

Rabbit bonds are so deep. I had a quad for years, two sisters, Daisy and Tessie and two brothers, Frosty and Snowflake. After Tessie passed away Frosty bullied Snowflake and wouldnt let him in the shed.

In the end I found Snowflake a new doe, Dusty.

Sometime later Frosty passed leaving Daisy alone. I attempted to bond her to Snowflake and Dusty. Hmmm. Daisy was overjoyed to be back with Snowflake and eventually attacked Dusty (who now lives next door to them). Daisy and Snowflake are just so so devoted to each other and really seem at ease like an old married couple. Very heart warming to see.

That's true. S&C just don't have that old bunny look at all
I'm glad you think so, too. I'm not sure what it is that makes a bunny look old... Is it that their fur starts looking a bit rough?

Rabbit bonds are so deep. I had a quad for years, two sisters, Daisy and Tessie and two brothers, Frosty and Snowflake. After Tessie passed away Frosty bullied Snowflake and wouldnt let him in the shed.

In the end I found Snowflake a new doe, Dusty.

Sometime later Frosty passed leaving Daisy alone. I attempted to bond her to Snowflake and Dusty. Hmmm. Daisy was overjoyed to be back with Snowflake and eventually attacked Dusty (who now lives next door to them). Daisy and Snowflake are just so so devoted to each other and really seem at ease like an old married couple. Very heart warming to see.
Aww, Daisy and Snowflake's bond sounds so lovely. :love:

yeah I think so, certainly that & skininess / loss of muscle tone are quite an ageing combo. That said Boo's fur is in pretty good condition yet she has an elderly look to me (might be the eyes & docile-ness)

They are both such lovely bunnies.
Most of my geriatric bunnies did not look their age, unless they had medical issues. I wish I knew their secret.

yeah I think so, certainly that & skininess / loss of muscle tone are quite an ageing combo. That said Boo's fur is in pretty good condition yet she has an elderly look to me (might be the eyes & docile-ness)

Yes Treacle looked a bit raggedy in her last year, and had skinny little chicken legs, and just a general tiredness about her. Come to think of it, think I'm going the same way :lol:

I have some photos if everybody's not tired of them yet ;)

Here's Casper relaxing (his face was still a bit wet from the eye drops):

XEg5I9Wh.jpg

Sophie can relax, too:

8CTCiYyh.jpg

Playing with their play mat:

tlm59dZh.jpg

24L4qiuh.jpg

Phwrpzjh.jpg

CwEALmHh.jpg

Casper in his new favourite spot:

ym0HiAth.jpg

Eating hay like a good bunny: