• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Thank you so much, everyone. :love:

Awww they are beautiful photographs, thanks for sharing. Casper looks like such a loving bunny, he clearly loves his cuddles with Sophie . Boo is having a massive moult atm too
He does really love cuddling with her. He's happiest when he can cuddle with Sophie. :love: Though yesterday morning Sophie wanted to cuddle and he kept running away. :lol: Does Boo normally moult around this time? I don't think Sophie usually moults in the middle of winter. :? Normally she and Casper moult at the same time, but it's only Sophie now.

Did Casper give up on 'whose nose can go lowest' when he won? :lol:
He did. :lol: He won, but Sophie never gives him many groomies, so he gave up. :lol:

Thank you so much, everyone. :love:

He does really love cuddling with her. He's happiest when he can cuddle with Sophie. :love: Though yesterday morning Sophie wanted to cuddle and he kept running away. :lol: Does Boo normally moult around this time? I don't think Sophie usually moults in the middle of winter. :? Normally she and Casper moult at the same time, but it's only Sophie now.

He did. :lol: He won, but Sophie never gives him many groomies, so he gave up. :lol:

no, I'm sure Boo has never had a proper moult around this time of year. No evidence of Joey moulting but Mousey is. Weird

I wanted to share some photos from last night. They were being very active and running and jumping a lot, and Sophie was doing binkies. :love: I didn't get any photos of that, though, as they were moving too fast for my phone camera, but I got some nice photos from when they were stitting still. :lol:

Here's Sophie taking a nap:

NTMN11Oh.jpg

And Casper resting. He likes sitting on the curtain:

dyJrbWsh.jpg

Sophie came to sit with us and continued her nap:

Bg9L92Qh.jpg

Then she had fun playing on the sofa:

cEJNUnUh.jpg

Casper came to investigate:

EmmT16Ih.jpg

Then after Sophie was done, he wanted make sure we knew that he could get on the sofa, too. Looking very proud:

Kd9YQMHh.jpg

'This sofa is mine, see?':

iR1sbDCh.jpg

They've been getting on the sofa a lot these past few days (Sophie's sitting on the sofa with me right now :love:). Sophie never used to, and Casper usually only jumps on the sofa to remind me it's breakfast time when I'm late. I think I'll put some pet stairs next to the couch for Sophie, because I don't think jumping off the couch is good for her arthritis. It's quite a rough landing she makes every time.

wonderful pics - as always :love:

Casper on the sofa are great :) you're right, he looks very proud of himself!

Ah they are very cuteeeeee :love: I love them :love: They also look so cute on the couch:love: By the way, I agree with what you said about Sophie. I think it's possible that she doesn't want to come to the couch as much as Casper because she has arthritis, which may be bothering her because of her illness.

Such gorgeous photos :love: little Casper looks so proud. They both look brilliant & it must be wonderful to have binkies & bunnies on the sofa

Sofa bunnies :love: Do you find Sophie chooses to use steps/similar when given the option, rather than jumping? Lopsy would normally prefer to launch himself off things, even at the very end :lol:

Thank you, everyone. :love: I'm glad you can all see how proud Casper was of himself. :love::lol:

Sofa bunnies :love: Do you find Sophie chooses to use steps/similar when given the option, rather than jumping? Lopsy would normally prefer to launch himself off things, even at the very end :lol:
She does usually use steps or similar things when she has the option, yes. Not always when jumping up, but when going down she's more careful, thankfully. Sounds like steps were too much of a hassle for Lopsy. :lol:

She does usually use steps or similar things when she has the option, yes. Not always when jumping up, but when going down she's more careful, thankfully. Sounds like steps were too much of a hassle for Lopsy. :lol:
:lol: Totally too much hassle! He'd use them to get up to the windowsill but then jump down XD All the girls have scaled the top of the hayrack and jumped into the litter tray but Lopsy didn't really do that either.

I'm really honoured, thank you Reader :love:

they get about don't they, both having a go on your bed?, they look like they're having the time of their lives

Back