• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

I'm really honoured, thank you Reader :love:

they get about don't they, both having a go on your bed?, they look like they're having the time of their lives
You're welcome. :love:

They were on my sofa again, actually! I have a lot of blankets. :lol: But I think they were having fun, yes. :love:

favouritism! :( :lol:
Here, two photos for you, too. :lol:

EjUqAwEh.jpg

9preVKuh.jpg

eeeekkkkk

right, everyone moan about favouritism and we'll get endless supply of bunny zen

Mike - your photos were lovely but mine were better:lol:

eeeekkkkk

right, everyone moan about favouritism and we'll get endless supply of bunny zen

Mike - your photos were lovely but mine were better:lol:

i wasn't moaning, just pointing out that Casper & Sophie pics need to be shared fairly :lol:

Last edited:
I've been too tired to post much lately, but Sophie and Casper are doing well. :love: They're both active and enjoying their food and cuddling a lot with each other.

zXCILmjh.jpg

It looks like Sophie's grooming Casper's head here, but sadly for Casper that wasn't the case. She had put her front paw on Casper's head and was washing that, as you can see in the next picture.

sogD75Ah.jpg

He didn't give up, though.

vIckvLyh.jpg

He eventually realised he wasn't going to get any groomies and decided to groom Sophie some more instead.

GSWs2WZh.jpg

vYnc9RQh.jpg

I also put some pet stairs next to the sofa like I was planning and they're both using them all the time now, instead of jumping on and off.

BNV9HZMh.jpg

Casper has demanded breakfast on the sofa several times now, and Sophie wanted her breakfast on the sofa yesterday, too, and of course they get what they want. I don't have any photos of that, though.

Ah Casper, come I'll groom you :lol: :lol: Plus they're both so cute and I'm so glad they used the ladder. The ladder has been good for Sophie. :)

get your groomies any which way you can Casper, even if its by default:love:

Thank You for the lovely bunny photos, they made me smile

:love: I liked seeing Casper sprinting round. They look so healthy, you'd never guess their age. Your bunnies are a credit to you. Its good to here they are making photographing them easier - that means more photos;)

Back