• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

They are just perfect ! & such greedy little munchkins:love: Thanks so much for letting me cajole you in to taking & sharing more photos. My favourites are Casper wondering whether to get out of his house & Sophie begging but they are all wonderful. I did laugh at Casper collapsing his house:lol: Up until a couple of years ago I had a big raffia dirty clothes hamper at the bottom of my bed but it had a dodgy lid. Both Joey & Boo used it to jump on the bed but every so often the lid would tilt & the bunny disappear right in to the hamper, used to make me laugh..a lot (& feel mildly guilty)

Sophie is my secret favourite. I think I'm more drawn to bunnies that have similarities to my own. Casper also has a big place in my affections though, he has such an expressive face & bright eyes

Casper's my not secret favourite :D Sometimes mine will jump on their litter bag we've made into a tunnel and collapse it, often with the other one in it :lol: I love the breakfast time photos, very familiar! :D

Thank you so much, everyone. :love: I'm glad the (not) secret favourites are evenly divided; two for Sophie and two for Casper. :love:

They are just perfect ! & such greedy little munchkins:love: Thanks so much for letting me cajole you in to taking & sharing more photos. My favourites are Casper wondering whether to get out of his house & Sophie begging but they are all wonderful. I did laugh at Casper collapsing his house:lol: Up until a couple of years ago I had a big raffia dirty clothes hamper at the bottom of my bed but it had a dodgy lid. Both Joey & Boo used it to jump on the bed but every so often the lid would tilt & the bunny disappear right in to the hamper, used to make me laugh..a lot (& feel mildly guilty)

Sophie is my secret favourite. I think I'm more drawn to bunnies that have similarities to my own. Casper also has a big place in my affections though, he has such an expressive face & bright eyes
I had to laugh at your story of Joey and Boo disappearing into the hamper once in a while. :lol: And then they got laughed at by you, too. How undignified. :lol:

Casper's my not secret favourite :D Sometimes mine will jump on their litter bag we've made into a tunnel and collapse it, often with the other one in it :lol: I love the breakfast time photos, very familiar! :D
Oh, no! :lol:

Here's Casper this morning:

e5qbPOuh.jpg

And Sophie, hiding under the sofa:

vEvf6uuh.jpg

She was not happy with me disturbing her and ran off, thumping her feet at me. :oops:

Oh no, she was so comfy and then disturbed! Extra treats required :lol: Is Casper grumpy about 'not liking' (i.e. refusing to like) the new hay?

Oh no, she was so comfy and then disturbed! Extra treats required :lol: Is Casper grumpy about 'not liking' (i.e. refusing to like) the new hay?
Not many treats were required, thankfully! :lol: I gave her a pellet and some strokes and I've been forgiven. :love: Casper still has his regular hays to eat, so he's not grumpy about the new hay. He does keep looking at the pile of new hay like it's in his way, though. ;):lol:

Casper is like a little ball :love: Even the way Sophie looks at you shows her discomfort. :lol:
Yeah, that's not a happy face. :lol::oops:

even grumpy Sophie is very beautiful.

Does Casper still have balcony time in winter?
She is. :love: Casper isn't having balcony time anymore, no. It's too cold for him now, I think. He seems to agree, because the last few times I let him out he came back inside almost right away, and he hasn't been asking me to open the door for him anymore.

I love Casper and Sophie.
:love:

He does keep looking at the pile of new hay like it's in his way, though. ;):lol:
:lol:

Casper isn't having balcony time anymore, no. It's too cold for him now, I think. He seems to agree, because the last few times I let him out he came back inside almost right away, and he hasn't been asking me to open the door for him anymore.
Barrie and Chibbs agree about outside today! It's not cold thogh, Chibbs has been full length flopped on their windowsill, poor thing. But I decided not to open up the second run for Barrie and Chibbs today because they've been asleep on the windowsill most of the time :) It's not been anywhere near as wet as forecast but if the buns CBAed about today then nor can I :lol They're quite good at deciding how their day will go based on the weather!

Barrie and Chibbs agree about outside today! It's not cold thogh, Chibbs has been full length flopped on their windowsill, poor thing. But I decided not to open up the second run for Barrie and Chibbs today because they've been asleep on the windowsill most of the time :) It's not been anywhere near as wet as forecast but if the buns CBAed about today then nor can I :lol They're quite good at deciding how their day will go based on the weather!
Aw, sounds like they decided to have a lazy day. :love:

Aww I love grumpy little Sophie and Casper looks gorgeous [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Thank you. :love:

Some photos from this morning:

vhrpRmQh.jpg

l6CP9lch.jpg

EbpK1Rwh.jpg

htkxgXYh.jpg

After breakfast cuddles:

Z6o7xzJh.jpg

XRyKDQlh.jpg