• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fern and her new tunnel

Zoobec

Staff member
I recently bought Fern a few new things, but I saved the tunnel and some willow toys for Christmas, here are a few photos of her investigating :love:
R5h3HQO.jpg

qFap8xz.jpg

V8Eay2p.jpg

looks great!

I wonder if they're easy to make, would love to try & make one for Pepper.

looks great!

I wonder if they're easy to make, would love to try & make one for Pepper.

I’m not sure, maybe if you have time and patience and the right materials they would be. I’d probably end up poking myself in the eye or something :lol:

lovely:love:

I reckon it'll get destroyed on day 5

I’ll let you know! She’s barely chewed her chill and chew mat that she’s had for weeks. There’s the remainder of a willow ball she had at the same time, that looks like a little hat now :lol: she likes putting things into the dog bed. One day there was the willow ball and a bundle of willow sticks in the bed. Today it’s one of the treat balls :lol:she also moves the dog bed around by shoving it and lifting it around :lol:

lovely:love:

I reckon it'll get destroyed on day 5

Well, the tunnel is still in one piece :shock: Frosty would have eaten it by day 2 :lol: she’s loving zipping through it and likes moving it around the room too :love: the willow balls are gone and the willow stick bundle is a pile of sticks now :lol:

Back