• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby scale / scale for rabbits

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I was wondering if anybody had any scale suggestions for rabbits? either those for babies or any scales that have proven helpful for weighing rabbits.

I found monitoring luna’s weight vital towards the end of her life — and ofc weight loss is the first sign of illness. and well, I have a hunch mr Orion needs a diet [emoji17][emoji38] so it would be helpful to keep track of his weight.

I’ve been looking but most seem to have garbage reviews

rn my method of using a kitchen scale doesn’t work with Orion because he wouldn’t sit still if I paid him [emoji38][emoji38] Luna just sat on the scales to get a good weight, he hops off. even tried putting him in a bowl but he fell out and then proceeded to chew my washing [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if anybody had any scale suggestions for rabbits? either those for babies or any scales that have proven helpful for weighing rabbits.

I found monitoring luna’s weight vital towards the end of her life — and ofc weight loss is the first sign of illness. and well, I have a hunch mr Orion needs a diet [emoji17][emoji38] so it would be helpful to keep track of his weight.

rn my method of using a kitchen scale doesn’t work with Orion because he wouldn’t sit still if I paid him [emoji38][emoji38] Luna just sat on the scales to get a good weight, he hops off. even tried putting him in a bowl but he fell out and then proceeded to chew my washing [emoji19]

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074LFKP3R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_nMN3Fb5E8RG6W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

We use these for Evelyn and the buns [emoji38] no complaints

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I just use a kitchen scale but put them in a mixing bowl on it [emoji1787] I have one of Tescos big mixing bowls and they don't seem to mind being in it to be weighed [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back