• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GOODBYE MY LITTLE ANGEL ALEX March 2009- 16/12/20

bunnylover4

Warren Scout
I am truely heartbroken that my dear little Alex has crossed over the rainbow bridge. She went into her forever sleep still licking me. :cry:

Alex was nearly 12 and riddled in arthritis. Despite stronger medication and physio she developed spondylitis and was becoming less and less mobile. The last few days she wasn’t eating and would only move when needing her litter tray bad that made her grind her teeth. So after serious conversations with our vet we agreed Alex had had enough and it was her time.

My days as bunny mummy are over. I keep crying all the time. I feel lost without her, love you always Alex xxxxx

I'm so so sorry xx Alex had a long and wonderful life with you, you did the kindest thing for her. Gentle hugs xx r.i.p. Alex xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss. Even though it was time for her to binky at the bridge, we never have enough time with a beloved bunny friend. You gave Alex a good long life and a pain free passing. She gave you wonderful memories to help fill the emptiness she left in your heart and home. Hugs.

Sorry for your loss, it sounds like she had a beautiful long life with a loving owner. Binky free Alex xx

Back