• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New member introduction

I am planning to adopt 2 bunnies from the local shelter. I already have chosen the names, Bonnie Dandelion and Heidi. Until I get them I am learning how to take proper care of them and making the best living space for them.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: great news that you have chosen to adopt, and I love the names that you have picked :D You will find lots of info and tips under the Housing heading, but shout up if you need help or advice. Good luck :thumb:

Hello and welcome. Well done for adopting and for joining the forum. Looking forward to some photos of bonnie dandelion and Heidi. Please feel free to look round the various threads and links which should help answer any initial questions and please feel free to contribute and join in the threads.
Craig xx

Hi and welcome! I really like the names you came up with, too. =) And it's great that you're educating yourself before adopting the bunnies!

Welcome . I like the names too, though in the interest of full disclosure my mini rex is named Heidi and my Raven likes lots of dandelions, plus bonnie is pretty.

You will find great information, knowledgeable and helpful members, and friendship with wonderful people.

Welcome to the Forum. There is also lots of excellent advice over on the Rabbit Welfare Association's website. The Rabbit bible! :)

Back