• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosewood breakfast cookies are back

Ooh, they look good :love: hay cookies always seemed to get spread on the floor rather than eaten but I’ll get some for Fern to try :love:

Mine aren't huge fans actually [emoji38] I think the white buns sorta liked one of them, but it wasn't the best tbh. Are they a big hit with yours then? It's weird how bunnies are, banana is meant to be like bunny crack, everyone seems to agree on that, only 1/4 of mine will eat it [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Mine aren't huge fans actually [emoji38] I think the white buns sorta liked one of them, but it wasn't the best tbh. Are they a big hit with yours then? It's weird how bunnies are, banana is meant to be like bunny crack, everyone seems to agree on that, only 1/4 of mine will eat it [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Joey got some as part of his (ridiculously generous) Easter SS. They all loved them then

Aboleth was really take-it-or-leave-it with banana, it's definitely crack to Lopsy :lol: Chibbs isn't a bunny driven by food (she's so weird, she'll leave pellets if she thinks she's had enough :shock:) but if Lopsy's eating it it must be good enough. If I see any I'll pick them up, they sound interesting and Lopsy could do with the extra calories :)

Rodney is very strange. Doesn't really like sweet stuff at all.

He also doesn't like anything mushy and wet at all the silly boy.

He is very suspicious of any new foods as well. He used to watch Primrose eat it first before trying it. Almost like he was checking it was safe.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

These sound yummy :) I've never heard of them before, but I can't imagine they would be rejected here.

well they arrived really quickly + a little crumbly. Mousey says she doesnt want to wait til Christmas for them

Back