• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround

glitterdust

Warren Scout
I ordered a runaround run and tube as my single bun dolly was free roam in half of the garden and I was having to supervise most of the time and also at night I was locking her in a hutch inside the shed and i hated it. So I contacted runaround (the best customer service I have ever known) and they have designed me 2 runs with pipe connected to each one ,I've sent photo.. Anyway I've installed it and I'm worried about letting her out at night time. The picture is what they made for me but my installation is on concrete.. It was very expensive and I do think the runs should be cheaper but either way I'm happy with it.
Shall i let her use it through the night?
7203322742439bfa168bfe651ef53941.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

You can bolt it to concrete if you're worried about it being moved by any animals or predators :thumb: Mine have 24/7 access from their playhouse to their run and hutch (and dogcrate when we're not expecting building works), and the run is a flimsier version of the Runaround stuff, held down by bricks on top. BUT we don't have anything bigger than cats visiting our industrial estate-based garden. Ours come and go as they please and it works for everyone :D

You can bolt it to concrete if you're worried about it being moved by any animals or predators :thumb: Mine have 24/7 access from their playhouse to their run and hutch (and dogcrate when we're not expecting building works), and the run is a flimsier version of the Runaround stuff, held down by bricks on top. BUT we don't have anything bigger than cats visiting our industrial estate-based garden. Ours come and go as they please and it works for everyone :D
Thank you.
My partner pegged it inbetween the pavement slabs.
I have never had Fox's in the garden, but what made me really panic was an owl hooting in the distance.
I will give her 24 hr access. Once i get used to it I'm sure I will fine. I like the feeling of going to bed knowing they are tucked away safe but what gives us comfort is a rabbits idea of hell [emoji4]xxxx

Awsome set up and I’m sure Dolly will love that. Personally I’d keep her in a safer environment at night - either hutch or indoors. They’re at their most vulnerable at night.

Awsome set up and I’m sure Dolly will love that. Personally I’d keep her in a safer environment at night - either hutch or indoors. They’re at their most vulnerable at night.
I know... It's like everyone says 24 hour access to a run is imperative but It worries me. She is getting a bigger bunny shed in Feb and I'm going to attempt to bond her with my Twinnies , I hate the hutch with a passion, it's just awful, bringing her inside would be amazing but im sure temperature control would be a problem x

Back