• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eevee bunny!

Laurax

New Kit
Hello everybody, i am new to the forum and never knew something like this existed 😀

I have a four and half year old Netherland dwarf bunny called Eevee, we have had her since 12 weeks old and she is the light of my life!

She follows me round like a pup, she is a house rabbit and has her own bedroom. She sits with me in the bathroom when i have a bath, cuddles with me on a night watching TV and loves everybody. She licks people, has never bitten and i am so lucky to have her!

Looking forward to reading bits on the forum 🙂

Welcome Laurax and Eevee.
Bunnies can have such different personalities and your bunny sounds lovely. I hope we can look forward to a picture of this lovely girl.
May you be as fortunate as I have been and find information, support, enjoyable stories, and friendship on this forum.

Hello everybody, i am new to the forum and never knew something like this existed ��

I have a four and half year old Netherland dwarf bunny called Eevee, we have had her since 12 weeks old and she is the light of my life!

She follows me round like a pup, she is a house rabbit and has her own bedroom. She sits with me in the bathroom when i have a bath, cuddles with me on a night watching TV and loves everybody. She licks people, has never bitten and i am so lucky to have her!

Looking forward to reading bits on the forum ��

Hello & welcome to the forum :)
Eevee sounds great and you are very lucky to have such a lovely bun! :) :)

Welcome to you and Eevee. Cant wait to see photos of this beautiful little bunny. I have a real soft spot for nethie dwarfs. We have some on the forum - the very royal lord Archie and lady pip who have quite the following.

Awww she sounds adorable! Welcome to the forum, can’t wait to see photos and hear all about her x

Back