Thread: Eevee bunny!

Default Eevee bunny!

Hello everybody, i am new to the forum and never knew something like this existed 😀

I have a four and half year old Netherland dwarf bunny called Eevee, we have had her since 12 weeks old and she is the light of my life!

She follows me round like a pup, she is a house rabbit and has her own bedroom. She sits with me in the bathroom when i have a bath, cuddles with me on a night watching TV and loves everybody. She licks people, has never bitten and i am so lucky to have her!

Looking forward to reading bits on the forum 🙂

Wise Old Thumper

Hello and welcome to the Forum.

Hi welcome to the forum
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Welcome Laurax and Eevee.
    Bunnies can have such different personalities and your bunny sounds lovely. I hope we can look forward to a picture of this lovely girl.
    May you be as fortunate as I have been and find information, support, enjoyable stories, and friendship on this forum.

Wise Old Thumper Mrs. Bunnykins's Avatar

Hi, welcome to RU.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurax View Post
    Hello everybody, i am new to the forum and never knew something like this existed ��

I have a four and half year old Netherland dwarf bunny called Eevee, we have had her since 12 weeks old and she is the light of my life!

She follows me round like a pup, she is a house rabbit and has her own bedroom. She sits with me in the bathroom when i have a bath, cuddles with me on a night watching TV and loves everybody. She licks people, has never bitten and i am so lucky to have her!

Looking forward to reading bits on the forum ��
    Hello & welcome to the forum
    Eevee sounds great and you are very lucky to have such a lovely bun!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Welcome to you and Eevee. Cant wait to see photos of this beautiful little bunny. I have a real soft spot for nethie dwarfs. We have some on the forum - the very royal lord Archie and lady pip who have quite the following.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Awww she sounds adorable! Welcome to the forum, can’t wait to see photos and hear all about her x