• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

POLL: What do you want to know more about?

Tell me about...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
So I've had some great feedback on my webpage text for rabbit ears, hearing and lops (which you can read here), and I have been persuaded (i.e. J&B pointed out I shouldn't stop) to do some other stuff on rabbit anatomy, so what do you want to know?

Disclaimer: I am no expert! I'm just someone who can read stuff and seemingly make it accessible to everyone. I know lots of you have found my summaries of some of the impenetrable Covid advice, news and information really useful, but my 'expertise' in anatomy/biologyextends to a GCSE in science in 2000! I do have a research background though and, well, I'm pretty smart ;P

Oh, I didn't realise it was going to be a poll about rabbits. :lol:
I was about to enter Wine. :roll::lol:

Oh, I didn't realise it was going to be a poll about rabbits. :lol:
I was about to enter Wine. :roll::lol:
I reckon I know A LOT more about rabbits than wine :lol: Although I could tell you all about the fermentation rpocess, how stuff grows and why grapes turn out the ways they do in different terroires (sp?) and climates etc. :) Nothing about taste and body and dryness, but I'll drink anything Spanish :thumb:

The mysteries of the complex workings of the GI tract and why it can go wrong :)
Agree with this one!
I once googled rabbit anatomy to figure out where to rub for their tummies/gas and why their ribs look so huge etc... and most of the results were rabbit autopsies [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I would love to read all of them but I'm particularly interested in rabbit eyesight! I remember years ago seeing something about how their colour vision is different to ours, their blind spots, poor depth perception and their ability to see in low light conditions

I would love to read all of them but I'm particularly interested in rabbit eyesight! I remember years ago seeing something about how their colour vision is different to ours, their blind spots, poor depth perception and their ability to see in low light conditions
Oh I didn't even think of this! Yes I vote for this one as well!

Think you can just write it all and you'll have readers :D

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks for trusting me on this everyone :D I might set it up as a set of webpages on Wordpress for future reference :)

When I was googling around for rabbit hearing there was a brief moment where there was an image showing 'normal' human vision and rabbit vision which was much redder IIRC.

I expect 'other senses' might be a quicker one than digestion :lol: Especially if I break it down (eyesight would be my starting point). I've set this poll to run for a week so we'll see what happens :D

Back