• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding service yorkshire

JensonR

New Kit
Looking for a local ish bonding service for a pair of 8 month old males who’s bond has broken down if anyone has any recommendations would be very much appreciated ( Leeds bradford Wakefield York etc )

Sorry, you've had no replies to your thread, as yet. I'm not familiar with your area, but have you tried contacting rabbit rescues within your area, some do offer a bonding service. Failing that, there is lots of information at the start of the topic you posted in, if you wanted to go have a rebonding yourself. If you do go down this route, you will get lots of support from others who have experience with bonding rabbits. Good luck anyway :)

Sorry on my phone and in a hurry but search thread for information, there was one a request for North Yorkshire only a couple of weeks ago

Have you asked your vet nurses? Sometimes they know of people who can help, and some may offer the service themselves.

Hi I have arranged to have my 3 bunnies to be bonded in Leeds In Feb. Bonded buddies is the name. The lovely girl takes them in her home for up-to 4 weeks. She is quick to get booked up and I am cancelling as I have changed my plans for my buns , I have paid a deposit so I don't mind you taking my place and using my deposit. Xxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I've only just joined the forum. We used a lady based in Bradford called Sonya - she keeps them for a week and it has been very successful! Her number is 07947594049.

She charged around £80 for the week.

Bonding services

Hey guys,
I’m new to this forum I hope that you’re all well x
I have 2 bunnies and I am in need of a professional bonder. If anyone knows any place that offers this service in the Yorkshire area please let me know
Thank you!

Hi I have arranged to have my 3 bunnies to be bonded in Leeds In Feb. Bonded buddies is the name. The lovely girl takes them in her home for up-to 4 weeks. She is quick to get booked up and I am cancelling as I have changed my plans for my buns , I have paid a deposit so I don't mind you taking my place and using my deposit. Xxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Hi glitterdust,
Hope you’re well.
If you don’t mind me asking what were your reasons for not going ahead with bonded buddies ?

Hey guys,
I’m new to this forum I hope that you’re all well x
I have 2 bunnies and I am in need of a professional bonder. If anyone knows any place that offers this service in the Yorkshire area please let me know
Thank you!

I second Eddie&LucyBuns post and have used Sonya.

Back