• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello and Happy Christmas

Hi, my name is Tim and I live in Norfolk on a smallholding. Although I don't have any rabbits at the moment, I got my first rabbit in 1974 (!) who was a New Zealand White called Cyril. Over the years I have had different breeds including English Lops, Netherland Dwarfs and 'mixed' types. :wave:

Hello and welcome! I have had a NZW, she was called Samantha. The people I got her off had bred from her, sold all the babies then decided to re-home her as they wanted a second Dog! This is an example of the reasons people re-home their Rabbits. She was a lovely Bunny. I have had many Netherlands, X Rabbits and Lionheads. Have a look over on the Rabbit Welfare Association's website for all the up-to-date info. I currently have 36 Rabbits so I am kept very busy. :) Thank you - I hope you have a pleasant Christmas also.

35 now. Flopsy passed away this morning. She was a Rabbit bred by me and she was 9.5. Never had a day's illness and yesterday she was leaping up and down in excitement when I was going round with the food. I bred her before I knew the awful situation regarding Rabbits.

Hi welcome to the forum :wave: sounds like you've had a few bunnies over the years :D thank you for the good wishes, hope you have a good Christmas too :)

Back