• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning, cleaning and bonding

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
So I've finally signed up on imgur to attempt to share vids [emoji15]
My first try is showing how stubborn Zeus can get when I'm trying to vacuum, Zeus giving me some loves after I flopped on the floor and how Athie cleans his paws [emoji1787] hope the link works and shows all 3 vids [emoji15]

Cleaning and bonding https://imgur.com/a/6ESANPh

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I think Zeus might be the most relaxed bunny I've ever seen. No way would Sophie and Casper keep lying on the floor like that if I came that close with a vacuum. :lol: The other two videos are adorable, too. :love: I always think it's so cute when they wash their paws while lying down.

I think Zeus might be the most relaxed bunny I've ever seen. No way would Sophie and Casper keep lying on the floor like that if I came that close with a vacuum. [emoji38] The other two videos are adorable, too. :love: I always think it's so cute when they wash their paws while lying down.
Hehe he is a pretty chilled bunny :D he loves protecting his spot, everytime I vacuum he's protecting one of his spots [emoji1787] Athie on the other hand goes hiding under the couch [emoji1787]

I love watching Athie cleaning himself when he's laying down, usually ends in him DBF snoozing with a paw half in his mouth [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Hehe he is a pretty chilled bunny :D he loves protecting his spot, everytime I vacuum he's protecting one of his spots [emoji1787] Athie on the other hand goes hiding under the couch [emoji1787]

I love watching Athie cleaning himself when he's laying down, usually ends in him DBF snoozing with a paw half in his mouth [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I guess he doesn't want his spots to be clean, then. :lol:

Aww. :lol::love:

Athie cleaning his paws :love: I've never seen one of mine do that for THAT long, they've always got up after a bit and sat up to do it :lol:

Athie cleaning his paws :love: I've never seen one of mine do that for THAT long, they've always got up after a bit and sat up to do it [emoji38]
Hehehe he looooves doing it, even seen him attempting to destroy a box while he was flopped [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Amazing vids.

When I hoover theres an awful lot of foot stamping and running. How on earth is he so chill????

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Amazing vids.

When I hoover theres an awful lot of foot stamping and running. How on earth is he so chill????

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Hehehe that's what Athie does, he runs and hides under the couch, usually after thumping at me [emoji15][emoji1787]

No idea about Zeus though [emoji1787] he's the most chill bunny ever. When he's all snoozy then even sticking a treat right infront his nose can't move him [emoji1787] he even falls asleep in his carrier on the way back from the vet, everytime [emoji1787]
Not sure I can take the credit though, his first 6months was in a house with 5kids, 4 of them were under 10 and they were hyper. So maybe he just finds my place so quiet and peaceful that nothing riles him [emoji39]

Not sure I can take the credit though, his first 6months was in a house with 5kids, 4 of them were under 10 and they were hyper. So maybe he just finds my place so quiet and peaceful that nothing riles him [emoji39]
Maybe that;s why Lopsy is super chilled: only thing I know about his previous home is there were teenagers and cats but maybe it was noisy, exciting or whatever! I thought of Zeus yesterday when I was trying to getLopsy to move out of the place the litter tray goes by gently pushing him with the litter tray XD It meants he was trapped between the wall and tray (but with space to move!) but he insisted on reaching up into the above hayrack for some strands of old hay to take with him. Took me a good minute to move him :lol:

Maybe that;s why Lopsy is super chilled: only thing I know about his previous home is there were teenagers and cats but maybe it was noisy, exciting or whatever! I thought of Zeus yesterday when I was trying to getLopsy to move out of the place the litter tray goes by gently pushing him with the litter tray XD It meants he was trapped between the wall and tray (but with space to move!) but he insisted on reaching up into the above hayrack for some strands of old hay to take with him. Took me a good minute to move him [emoji38]
Hahaha yup that sounds just like Zeus [emoji1787] maybe that's the trick for getting a super chilled bunny, have them spend their first bit in a manic house and then take them to a quiet home [emoji848]

I did just spend cuddling with Zeus nose to nose for 30mins, I ended up moving because I had to get back to work :( now if only I can get Athie to sit still for more than 0.3 secs [emoji1787]

Here's another part of cleaning... Zeus absolutely hates being brushed, gets moody and nippy... but... being vacuumed sends him into purring snoozes [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Vacuuming Zeus https://imgur.com/a/w6CyzXs
e2f9a30b3208037ea03565de420f3eed.jpg

You can vacuum Zeus and he likes it. What the heck. [emoji38] Zeus, you're supposed to be a prey animal. [emoji38]
Hahahaha yup [emoji1787] don't think he got the memo [emoji1787]
Times like that when I get very sad his genes won't be passed on :( if only I had a house, I would've let him have 1 litter so I can have a warren of chilled bunnies [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Maybe he's stealing some weed from my neighbours when I'm not looking [emoji848][emoji1787]

Back