Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Atticus unwell again :(

Default Atticus unwell again :(

Belly pressing, in pain, won't eat... The usual story Idk why he's having so many episodes of this recently it's always at the weekend too :/

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh no, as if you need more stress Have you got all the meds you need ? IME of late Cisapride is a much more effective prokinetic than is metoclop’.

I really hope that he will pull through this latest episode.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Healthy Herby - Great Hay from an Online Company supporting Rabbit & Guinea Pig Rescues

https://healthyherby.co.uk/

Oh no Sending lots of vibes and hugs xx

Sorry Graciee, sending lots of vibes for Atticus xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Sending vibes for Atticus x

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    Oh no, as if you need more stress Have you got all the meds you need ? IME of late Cisapride is a much more effective prokinetic than is metoclop’.

I use them both even though my vet believes Cisapride is more effective too.

Graciee, I am sorry Atticus is becoming ill more often. It can be so stressful to have a bunny with a chronic issue, and it does seem to be worse when it it is the weekend. Sending you all some positive vibes.

Oh, no, I'm so sorry he's feeling unwell again, and that it's been happening so often lately. =( Lots and lots of vibes for him.

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for Atticus.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post

We've got some loxicom, emeprid and lactulose. Never seem to be able to get hold of cisapride regularly anymore, I agree though I've found it works better in the past.

So Atticus is passing wet mushy poop, but is really uncomfortable, I only gave him pain meds last night because he was passing stuff, but I'm not sure what to do now, he isn't eating at all would you give gut meds? It's different to normal because normally there's no output.

I'm annoyed tbh, he's been staying at my mums, and we go back every evening to see to him and do the hay and everything, and I asked my mum if she'd give everyone a treat a couple times a day and make sure their water was all okay, she's said she's been doing that, turns out she didn't, and was lying to me :/ so last time we know he ate was Friday morning, and all the times yesterday she said he was okay, he wasn't. Makes me sick tbh, today was the day I was meant to be moving them all over as well we didn't do it before because I wanted everything to be set up for them so it was a stress free as possible anyway we moved him over last night so he's here now, hopefully I can get the others tomorrow, I'm staying here with him today though if she didn't want to check them for me I wish she'd have said I feel so awful I left them in that place now

Thanks everyone for the support, I really appreciate it xx