• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fern u/d new photos p38.

Fern is still doing well, she’s enjoying the chill and chew mat and loves sitting on it. She’s got the bedding on the doll bed which she likes to sit on too, I had ditched the bedding before she came because Frosty was a persistent bed wetter! Frosty would have eaten the chill and chew mat in a couple of days but she likes to sit on it :love:

I call her Princess Fern of the high towers, because she is very demanding and nudges me to hurry up at feeding time. (She’s always done that ) but now she has the treat ball she pushes it to me as if to say, “fill it up again” :lol:

I love that she has you so well trained to her every need. She sounds delightful.

Fern is still doing well, she’s enjoying the chill and chew mat and loves sitting on it. She’s got the bedding on the doll bed which she likes to sit on too, I had ditched the bedding before she came because Frosty was a persistent bed wetter! Frosty would have eaten the chill and chew mat in a couple of days but she likes to sit on it :love:

I call her Princess Fern of the high towers, because she is very demanding and nudges me to hurry up at feeding time. (She’s always done that ) but now she has the treat ball she pushes it to me as if to say, “fill it up again” :lol:

Awww, what a nice update. I'm glad she is enjoying her new things & keeping them nice . Time to get you camera out !

Totally missed this before :(
So sorry to hear about Frosty :( tons of hugs and such!
But very happy to hear Fern is doing well and now has you all to herself [emoji14]
I'm sure you'll do what is best for her and for yourself, I know it's destroying when a pet leaves us so totally understand your choice :)

Zeus and Athie says if Fern gets bored with ordering you around they'll happily video call with her [emoji39][emoji39]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Totally missed this before :(
So sorry to hear about Frosty :( tons of hugs and such!
But very happy to hear Fern is doing well and now has you all to herself [emoji14]
I'm sure you'll do what is best for her and for yourself, I know it's destroying when a pet leaves us so totally understand your choice :)

Zeus and Athie says if Fern gets bored with ordering you around they'll happily video call with her [emoji39][emoji39]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thankyou :love: I laughed out loud at the thought of Fern face timing Zeus and Athie :lol:

Zoobec your photos aren't showing up;)

As per usual, she’s used the litter trays as digging boxes :lol: here’s the pic I took when I found her on top of one of the hay racks. Looked on bunny cam. No Fern in or on the towers. No Fern eating at the baskets. Then found her on top of the basket :lol:
URPHUvL.jpg

She looks like she's having fun :love:

Yes :love: gave me a fright when I couldn’t find her though :lol:

Yesterday she tipped her bowl of dried forage over her chill and chew mat. Then spent ages picking the bits out of it and eating it. I’m going to soread it over the mat today :thumb:

:lol: awww good girl Fern: :love:

She’s clever. During moving the hay box the usb cable connecting the camera was dislodged and was hanging low enough over a set of drawers (didn’t know she went on there :roll:) for her to reach it. Bit it in two to stop me spying on her :lol: Thankfully only low power so she’s ok. New cable now cable clipped to ceiling :lol:

Fern got a new toy today :love: a bob a lot treat dispenser. She loves it, and got the hang of it straight away :thumb: she’s a very clever bunny :love: it’s actually a dog treat dispenser, and quite heavy, like a weeble. I was a bit worried how she would take to it, but she’s very good at shoving stuff about, regularly moves her beds around :lol: I’ve got it set to the easiest setting so she could smell the pellets. I keep forgetting there’s only her and giving her double bun portions of fibafirst but she is such a good hay eater it’s ok I think!
FJNa0V1.jpg

1st pic is just after I gave it her
fbFEGib.jpg

This is from bunny cam, she’s moved it around a bit!
vANpcQw.jpg

Also on bunnycam, tucking in to her fibafirst :love:

Back