• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frosty

Thankyou all for your support :love: He was a tiny bunny but he had such a big personality, and he will be missed terribly :cry:

Oh no I’m so sorry.

Sleep tightly little one xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. That's definitely the worst part of having pets.

Binky Free Frosty

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I'm so deeply sorry, Zoobec, I am just finding this news. :cry: How very tragic and such a terrible shock. I wish I could be there to give you a hug.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts at this very sad time. My inbox is open if you need an ear. (((((Huge hugs))))))

Sleep well and sweet dreams, Frosty. xxxx

I'm so deeply sorry, Zoobec, I am just finding this news. :cry: How very tragic and such a terrible shock. I wish I could be there to give you a hug.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts at this very sad time. My inbox is open if you need an ear. (((((Huge hugs))))))

Sleep well and sweet dreams, Frosty. xxxx

Thankyou so much :love: xxxx

Dear Zoobec,

I am so sorry I missed your post yesterday. It is never easy to lose a special bunny, yet it is so much harder to accept their passing when it is totally unexpected. When a similar thing happened to me where a bunny passed suddenly, my only solace was knowing he did not suffer. Frosty was with Fern so he was not alone. Whatever took your boy was not anything that could have been foreseen or treated. You gave Frosty a wonderful life.
Sending you and Fern lots of gentle hugs.

An awful shock, I found Frosty lying in his forever sleep this morning :cry: he had seemed absolutely fine, never noticed anything untoward, thinking back they had been circling with each other a little at treat time if we took too long giving them.

Fern was not taking any notice of him, and she seems completely unfazed by everything. I’ve been watching her on bunnycam and she’s been eating, drinking and behaving as normal.

It’s at times like this that having pets is really difficult :cry

Sleep tight Frosty bun xx

oh, I am so sorry to read this. such a shock for you.
RIP little Frosty xxxx

Back