• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frosty

Zoobec

Staff member
An awful shock, I found Frosty lying in his forever sleep this morning :cry: he had seemed absolutely fine, never noticed anything untoward, thinking back they had been circling with each other a little at treat time if we took too long giving them.

Fern was not taking any notice of him, and she seems completely unfazed by everything. I’ve been watching her on bunnycam and she’s been eating, drinking and behaving as normal.

It’s at times like this that having pets is really difficult :cry

Sleep tight Frosty bun xx

An awful shock, I found Frosty lying in his forever sleep this morning :cry: he had seemed absolutely fine, never noticed anything untoward, thinking back they had been circling with each other a little at treat time if we took too long giving them.

Fern was not taking any notice of him, and she seems completely unfazed by everything. I’ve been watching her on bunnycam and she’s been eating, drinking and behaving as normal.

It’s at times like this that having pets is really difficult :cry

Sleep tight Frosty bun xx
Sending you so many hugs Zoobec xxxx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. What a terribly sad loss for you.

Such an experience stops you in your tracks and makes you question so much. So many what ifs. I'm sure if there had been anything for you to see that you would have seen it.

I'm so sorry Zoobec, thats the saddest news :( Sleep tight Frosty, you were a lovely little bun xx

Oh Zoobec, I'm so so sorry, what an awful shock. Big hugs for you xx Binky free little Frosty xxx

Oh no Zoobec I am so sorry to read this :cry: such a sweet little bunny. Lots and lots of hugs xx

I'm really sorry to hear about Frosty. He looks a lovely little bun, there is a photo of him on his little bed in your signature panel

Richard

Oh nooo :cry: I’m so sorry :cry: binky free beautiful frosty. What a horrible shock. He will me missed. Sending hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosty is one of my favourites so I am particularly sad to read this. You must be really upset. Sweet Dreams Frosty xx

Back